Hazur Sahib Sri Dasam Granth Senchyia missing first Savaiya

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

So typical to jump the gun and start casting aspertions.

after a discrepancy was discovered in a sikh ithiaas book printed to order by SGPC by a vigilant gursikh it took more than 4 years for SGPC to respond in the meantime those books had long gone into individual hands and created dubida in sikhs and searchers ...surely beadbhi of Gurbani is higher priority so action has to be quick and decisive to avoid people reading and learning mistakes . If it is called thethi Swaiyae  it would be normal to expect 33 not 32 or 34 swaiyae and it to be the correct ones . Sorry if I trod on someone's sentiments in worry for my sikh bretheren being misguided.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

after a discrepancy was discovered in a sikh ithiaas book printed to order by SGPC by a vigilant gursikh it took more than 4 years for SGPC to respond in the meantime those books had long gone into individual hands and created dubida in sikhs and searchers ...surely beadbhi of Gurbani is higher priority so action has to be quick and decisive to avoid people reading and learning mistakes . If it is called thethi Swaiyae  it would be normal to expect 33 not 32 or 34 swaiyae and it to be the correct ones . Sorry if I trod on someone's sentiments in worry for my sikh bretheren being misguided.

In reality the standard “33 swayie” was implimented by sgpc. Its actually supposed to be 34 swayie, but cause it was only found in some saroops at hazur sahib the sgpc used their dumb brains and discredited it(such as other banis like uggardanti etc). 

Time for a history lesson, cause yall really need it. 32 swayie were written before khalsa was created. The 33rd swayie was created after the khalsa was created, and the 34th swayie was created when maharaj went to nanded di dharti. 

Before jumping to conclusions we should know our ithaas

5 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

In reality the standard “33 swayie” was implimented by sgpc. Its actually supposed to be 34 swayie, but cause it was only found in some saroops at hazur sahib the sgpc used their dumb brains and discredited it(such as other banis like uggardanti etc). 

Time for a history lesson, cause yall really need it. 32 swayie were written before khalsa was created. The 33rd swayie was created after the khalsa was created, and the 34th swayie was created when maharaj went to nanded di dharti. 

Before jumping to conclusions we should know our ithaas

but veer ji given that it is obviously computer printset , would it not be quick enough to double check prior to print run? it seems so simple to do that (I've had to write massive instruction manuals  and usually you check there hasn't been an unauthorised  version change prior to printing, document handler automatically stores seperate version each save) compared against Dasam Granth I can see the missing stanza/swayiae. What does the actual manglacharan look like in purataan Dasam Granth because the version I have access to looks like this :

ਸਵਯੇ ॥

Savaye ॥

THIRTY-THREE SWAYYAS

ਅਛਰ ਆਦਿ ਅਨੀਲ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਸਤ ਸਦੈਵ ਤੁਹੀ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥

Achhar Aadi Aneela Anaahada Sata Sadaiva Tuhee Kartaaraa ॥

O Lord ! Thou art Indestructible, Beginningless, limitless and ever Truth-incarnate and Creator

ੴ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Ikoankaar Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Phatahi ॥

The Lord is One and the Victory is of the Lord.

ਜੀਵ ਜਿਤੇ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਥਲ ਮੈ ਸਬ ਕੈ ਸਦ ਪੇਟ ਕੌ ਪੋਖਨ ਹਾਰਾ ॥

Jeeva Jite Jala Mai Thala Mai Saba Kai Sada Petta Kou Pokhn Haaraa ॥

Thou art the sustainer of all the beings living in water and on plain

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਸਾਹੀ ੧੦ ॥

Sree Mukhvaak Paatasaahee 10 ॥

The utterance from the holy mouth of the Tenth King :

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਦੁਹੂੰ ਮਿਲਿ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਬਿਚਾਰਾ ॥

Beda Puraan Kuraan Duhooaan Mili Bhaanti Aneka Bichaara Bichaaraa ॥

The Vedas, Quran, Puranas together have mentioned many thoughts about you

then Jagat Jot swaiyae

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

but veer ji given that it is obviously computer printset , would it not be quick enough to double check prior to print run? it seems so simple to do that (I've had to write massive instruction manuals  and usually you check there hasn't been an unauthorised  version change prior to printing, document handler automatically stores seperate version each save) compared against Dasam Granth I can see the missing stanza/swayiae. What does the actual manglacharan look like in purataan Dasam Granth because the version I have access to looks like this :

ਸਵਯੇ ॥

Savaye ॥

THIRTY-THREE SWAYYAS

ਅਛਰ ਆਦਿ ਅਨੀਲ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਸਤ ਸਦੈਵ ਤੁਹੀ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥

Achhar Aadi Aneela Anaahada Sata Sadaiva Tuhee Kartaaraa ॥

O Lord ! Thou art Indestructible, Beginningless, limitless and ever Truth-incarnate and Creator

ੴ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

Ikoankaar Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Phatahi ॥

The Lord is One and the Victory is of the Lord.

ਜੀਵ ਜਿਤੇ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਥਲ ਮੈ ਸਬ ਕੈ ਸਦ ਪੇਟ ਕੌ ਪੋਖਨ ਹਾਰਾ ॥

Jeeva Jite Jala Mai Thala Mai Saba Kai Sada Petta Kou Pokhn Haaraa ॥

Thou art the sustainer of all the beings living in water and on plain

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਸਾਹੀ ੧੦ ॥

Sree Mukhvaak Paatasaahee 10 ॥

The utterance from the holy mouth of the Tenth King :

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਦੁਹੂੰ ਮਿਲਿ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਬਿਚਾਰਾ ॥

Beda Puraan Kuraan Duhooaan Mili Bhaanti Aneka Bichaara Bichaaraa ॥

The Vedas, Quran, Puranas together have mentioned many thoughts about you

then Jagat Jot swaiyae

See, the thing is. You are looking at one manuscript of dasam granth. There are many others with different mangals etc, hence why Hazur sahib version is different than sgpc or Mehron Budha Dal version.

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

See, the thing is. You are looking at one manuscript of dasam granth. There are many others with different mangals etc, hence why Hazur sahib version is different than sgpc or Mehron Budha Dal version.

given the fluidity of the situation which is considered the most authentic  i.e. closest to Guru ji's final ?

Sorry if I'm being rude here, but can we stop using SGPC as a scapegoat.

I mentioned this before, SGPC doesn't print Sri Dasam Granth whole or as Bhaag/Senchyia. The nearest thing they print is their Das Granthi Gutka Sahib which contains: Jaap, Shabad Hazare, Akal Ustat, Bachittar Natak, Chandi Charittar Ukat Bilas, Chandi Charittar, Chandi Di Vaar, and Gian Prabodh.

All I can say its that I would never trust Chattar Singh Jeevan Singh. I personally consider SGPC as most authentic for SGGS Ji.

SGPC didn't even exist when the Sodhak Committee was working on Sri Dasam Granth, how could they have done anything? I don't think they removed the 34th Savaiya, because if I read correctly, Giani Sher Singh said this last Savaiya was written at Hazur Sahib? So it wasn't part of the original then I'm assuming.

I would like to have a copy of Mehron Wale Senchyia and compare them to Hazur Sahib ones. Next time I go to India will try to get them.

17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

given the fluidity of the situation which is considered the most authentic  i.e. closest to Guru ji's final ?

In my opinion the one with the 34th pauri should be considered most authentic. 

I currently read Mehron Budha Dal saroop/pothis so i follow what is written in it.