EDL supporting Sikhs

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

That is such as defeatist attitude to have. Sadic was only elected due to the muslim vote from east london otherwise he would never have been elected. all 2 million muslims voted for him. No white wants him as mayor. As for the others. No need to be jealous of people getting good jobs in politics.  Maybe you wish uppall was primeinster?

I'm not the one bricking it and encouraging people to galvanise against the "Muslim peril", lol. I'm a realist. There's no defeatism, envy, or anything of the sort on my part. I see patterns and trends, and I'm able to extrapolate such phenomena and calculate the natural outcomes and ends of such behaviours based on thousands upon thousands of years of human history. There is no hysteria or despair on my part. 

9 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

So just because I made a topic about fighting Islamic extremism. You think that means bricking it? At least I am encouraging people to fight extreemist wherever it may be for the goodness and propensity of human kind all over the world. No matter faith they belong to. 

Bricking it is when you sit on your backside and do nothing. I dont want to have to make islam topics. Its not something I enjoy to be honest. I dont really have any interest in the religion of Islam. But due to their wickedness I think we should all do our bit to combat its growth and not sit idle and wait for it to take over. Ie its down to the intelligent people to expose islam it and save the idots that convert to it. 

Obviously people like you who have no solutions to the problem and are not capable as me to confront things. You will obviously have a negative frame of mind and feel helpless. 

Okay, Richard Lionheart, continue the good fight, lol. Will you be creating another "How to combat Islam" topic on August Bank Holiday in a few weeks? That'll show 'em! ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

There's a story my mum tells me about the battle in Southall in 1979 between the Sikhs and the facists. She says old aunties and uncles that could barely speak English let alone any other European language started shouting "No Pasaran" that day on the streets. They didn't know what it means but they heard the white antifas among them shout it and it felt right. No pasaran. Even as police batons rained on their heads and police fists hit their faces, still they shouted no pasaran. Honour their memory and sacrifices my UK brothers and sisters. There is a Sikh diaspora every where, from Canada to America, from Australia to Singapore, from Italy to Germany....None of them have ever or would even think about standing in unity alongside the facists for the question of whether or not to do so is basically a matter of right and wrong. The trend as manifested on this thread among UK Sikhs to 'try a bit of facism' is as scary as it is sad. No Pasaran always.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:22 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Okay, Richard Lionheart, continue the good fight, lol. Will you be creating another "How to combat Islam" topic on August Bank Holiday in a few weeks? That'll show 'em! ?

Informing the Sikh sangat which includes the gullible you is a very good step forward on what muslims and Islam is about.  Many young girls and boys may be saved.  

I'm hard on big tera post but I agree with you here man.  Keep it up.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:54 AM, Guest Genda said:

Well said.

Eventually Sikhs have to take a side. You cannot be a fence sitter on this. One way or another Sikhs will be affected.

The EDL are a spent force because Tommy Robinson is no longer part of it. Like in the way UKIP is largely seen with Nigel Farage. In a manner of speaking they are like personality cults. 

However what Tommy has done is made the public aware what is going on in a way no Sikh could. 

The white working class is the majority and he has galvanised them to an extent and made the establishment take notice.

The fact of the matter is that has far more influence in changing public opinion and the media is trying to silence or misalign as much as possible but I have a feeling that his voice will get stronger and stronger, he is relentless. 

A lot of Sikhs who are against the EDL harp on about 70's and 80's and yes I can understand their concerns but however some of our people are still stuck in that era.

It is like the same way some people are stuck in the cold war era.

Things have moved on and those times are no longer the reality for the majority of our people.