Jump to content
Premi5

Sikh Predictions Based on All Relevant Texts

Recommended Posts

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sau Sakhi, I guess:

 

 

"Sikh Predictions" is an enchanting book of prophecies made hundreds of years ago to predict the forthcoming events that are going to take place in AD 1999 and after throughout the world. Wherever Guru Nanak went during his Missionary journeys, all those areas will form part of the Khalsa Kingdom. The Khalsa is going to rule for several centuries and all the blessed Sikhs and saints have already taken birth for this. For the Sikhs the interest is in the religious background, but for the others, it revolves around its historic significance and resemblance with other world-predictions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Sau Sakhi, I guess:

 

 

"Sikh Predictions" is an enchanting book of prophecies made hundreds of years ago to predict the forthcoming events that are going to take place in AD 1999 and after throughout the world. Wherever Guru Nanak went during his Missionary journeys, all those areas will form part of the Khalsa Kingdom. The Khalsa is going to rule for several centuries and all the blessed Sikhs and saints have already taken birth for this. For the Sikhs the interest is in the religious background, but for the others, it revolves around its historic significance and resemblance with other world-predictions.

Guru Nanak has travelled to nearly every country now in His final saroop, so get ready for Khalsa world 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iv got it   I found it complicated lol

I Might leave it at the gurdwara, someone with a better understanding will get it more lol

It has some interesting stuff    like it talks about some duleep singh in the future whose gonna come and guide the sikhs.  Book also says that  Maharaja ranjit singh read this and that's why he named his son duleep because he thought he will grow up and guide the panth lol.

It also says how sikhs are gonna forget their guru and start looking for answers in other religions and sects.  It says sikh men are gonna start taking foreign women while sikh women are gonna start enjoying the company of muslim men etc     but then it talks about other complicated stuff.  It says guru gobind singh ji will only support sikhs if we remain unique and pure.

 

It mentions how some Persian Sufi saint saw the future and said how the long haired race is coming in the future and they will invade 

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2018 at 12:16 PM, puzzled said:

Iv got it   I found it complicated lol

I Might leave it at the gurdwara, someone with a better understanding will get it more lol

It has some interesting stuff    like it talks about some duleep singh in the future whose gonna come and guide the sikhs.  Book also says that  Maharaja ranjit singh read this and that's why he named his son duleep because he thought he will grow up and guide the panth lol.

It also says how sikhs are gonna forget their guru and start looking for answers in other religions and sects.  It says sikh men are gonna start taking foreign women while sikh women are gonna start enjoying the company of muslim men etc     but then it talks about other complicated stuff.  It says guru gobind singh ji will only support sikhs if we remain unique and pure.

 

It mentions how some Persian Sufi saint saw the future and said how the long haired race is coming in the future and they will invade 

But how do we know its authentic? I mean everything you've said sounds about right, is there anything it says that hasn't happened or leaves the realm of gurmat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's future prophecies in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Such as 

Shatriya Ka dharam shuta, malech pakhya payee.  Bharan jaat sabh ek hoye, dharma ki gat rehee 

And another example is 

Kaleh buree, tin vad kapeya 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MahadrasSingh said:

But how do we know its authentic? I mean everything you've said sounds about right, is there anything it says that hasn't happened or leaves the realm of gurmat?

I haven't read the whole thing, i actually found it a bit confusing, but i will try reading part of it again.

But the person who has translated it mentions in the book how some brahmins or masands did alter chunks of it, so parts of it are no loner authentic!   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 7/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, singh598 said:

There's future prophecies in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Such as 

Shatriya Ka dharam shuta, malech pakhya payee.  Bharan jaat sabh ek hoye, dharma ki gat rehee 

And another example is 

Kaleh buree, tin vad kapeya 

how do you know guru ji weren't talking about the conditions of india during 14th century ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 7/23/2018 at 12:42 AM, jkvlondon said:

Guru Nanak has travelled to nearly every country now in His final saroop, so get ready for Khalsa world 😀

 

On 7/22/2018 at 10:17 PM, Premi5 said:

Sau Sakhi, I guess:

 

 

"Sikh Predictions" is an enchanting book of prophecies made hundreds of years ago to predict the forthcoming events that are going to take place in AD 1999 and after throughout the world. Wherever Guru Nanak went during his Missionary journeys, all those areas will form part of the Khalsa Kingdom. The Khalsa is going to rule for several centuries and all the blessed Sikhs and saints have already taken birth for this. For the Sikhs the interest is in the religious background, but for the others, it revolves around its historic significance and resemblance with other world-predictions.

As much as I want to believe this , and I do somewhat believe in a divine play of sikhs getting power back , 

but right now we have a hard time keeping punjab under our hold , forget india , let alone many countries. So , we should stop day dreaming for a while :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

 

As much as I want to believe this , and I do somewhat believe in a divine play of sikhs getting power back , 

but right now we have a hard time keeping punjab under our hold , forget india , let alone many countries. So , we should stop day dreaming for a while :/ 

what did it take for one sikh to fight 125,000 ? belief  in Guru ji and bachan ...that's what we need Belief and work under that belief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more thing I remembered reading in that book is that sikhi is gonna decline/end in punjab and it's the sikhs in the West that are gonna carry the flag of sikhi.

If this prediction is true then the current state of sikhi in punjab is supposed to happen   it's kind of fulfilling the prophesy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

Terms of Use