UK giving billions of free cash to Pakistan

Guest Margaret Thatcher

Guest Margaret Thatcher

In 1984 i (Margaret Thatcher) helped my good friend Indira Gandhi kill Sikhs in Operation Bluestar.

I used Sikh taxpayers money to help kill thouands of innocent Sikhs.

But nobody can accuse the UK government of being racist since:

Pakistan received the most official development assistance from the UK last year, with costs totalling £463m.

The UK Government has given about £4 billion to the people of Pakistan just in the last 10years. Masha'Allah

Besides it's a nice little reward to the Pakistani's for their Genocide of Sikhs and their terrorist activity in the UK.

Meanwhile because the Siks dont demand compensation for the terrorist attacks I helped organise on them

... those Sikhs get nothing ... hahaha ... while the Pakistani's supply drugs to destroy the new Sikh generation lol

Guest Sikhs are worthless

Sikhs (like Jaggi Johal) don't matter to the UK government

But Muslims (who support terrorism) do as they are useful vote bank

Thank you for your valuable insight 

Sikhs are aware of British involvement in 1984 and have thus stepped up their main aim of self governance 

If the British government gives Pakistan money then that is something Sikhs have no control of, so I don't know why you're saying that 

Good luck with getting your regular beating from the USA and keep hold of your drug stockpiles as you'll need them 

Guest Dennis Thatcher
17 hours ago, singh598 said:

If the British government gives Pakistan money then that is something Sikhs have no control of, so I don't know why you're saying that 

If Pakistan has received £5 BILLION pounds of free money from UK taxpayers in return for terrorism ...

... then shouldn't Sikh victims who were on the receiving end of state terrorism from Indira Gandhi and Margaret Thatcher 

... be on the receiving end of an equal amount of development funding aid.

Or is it that UK Sikhs can be relied on to not stand up for Sikh victims of 1984?

The Indian government offered to rebuild destroyed temples in Punjab and we quite unequivocally told them to?%$$%

Equally we don't need any handouts from the UK...unlike Pakistan 

Sikhs have plenty of money and in UK are the richest ethnic minority 

We have spread in the four corners of the world...wherever we go, we have gained respect and brought about progressive values 

Whereas wherever Pakis go, they spread terrorism (as you have already stated) 

I look forward to whipping your next poor comments 

Guest Tanmanjeet Dhesi
10 hours ago, singh598 said:

Brother it is not about rebuilding Akal Takht via traitors like Santu

Development assistance for poor Sikhs is something we all should support.

Justice for the 1984 widows and their children should be supported

So if Pakistan gets £5billion to effectively propagate terrorism.

Then why can't £5billion of UK taxpayers money go towards helping poor Sikhs?

Guest Imran Jutt Pakistani
On 7/31/2018 at 10:55 PM, singh598 said:

Whereas wherever Pakis go, they spread terrorism

We are milking the west for free money so it shows our superior intelligence

Jihad for spreading the values of Islam globally cannot be termed as terrorism

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2018 at 2:26 PM, proactive said:

Forget the £5 Billion, the £2.5million that Khalsa Aid had accumulated from the Sangat won't get spent in Punjab. Our SJW i.diots have shown that they don't care about Sikh issues.

I though Khalsa aid dealt directly with Punjab  ?