Countries where Sikhs/Sikhi/Sikhism is know

Premi5

7 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

There's a story I read that during the 2nd World War there were Indian soldiers stationed in Egypt, the Sikhs got treated better by the locals than the Indian/Pakistani muslims because the Egyptians thought they were muslims. The Indian muslims tried to explain to the locals that the Sikhs weren't muslims but the Egyptians didn't believe them and still treated the Sikhs better lol.

That’s hilarious! 

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I remember going to Wales in the first year of secondary school, and I was stared at as if I'd stepped off a UFO that had arrived from Jupiter. As a kid it was very unsettling, but looking back it's quite funny. So, Wales is probably one where we're quite unknown, which I realise is the opposite of the OP's question.

That’s interesting. Would be good to read more about where Sikhi is not known too.

wearing pagri, in some other countries I’ve been to like Morocco or Tunisia the people think you’re either Indian or Pakistani (so they’re not far  off) but few know of Sikhs