Are Europeans the best looking people on average ?

Gagan1995

8 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

What a load of balawney. 

You are very far off mate. Check my list that I made. Your list is nonsence and so inaccurate. Germans at the top lol. 

Germans are pretty much the same as all eastern europeans. Obviously as you are all the way from Canada or usa. You will not realise this. All your categorisation is all wrong. Stick with the main races on earth.

Indian - Brownies

White european

Meditarians/ latina

Asians- Japs chinese ect

Middle eastern/ arabs

Blacks. 

lol

at Slavs, Persians and Dravidians lolzzz.

northern england people are descendent of nordic vikings and celts mostly , in south more roman, norman(french) Angles (germanic) mix . You have a definite leaning towards 'white'  and very scathing about darker skinned females guess you been brainwashed by media/bollywood .

The funny thing is what is common between eastern europe iran punjab is the eurasian steppe ancestors so you will see dopplegangers often from those groups.

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

northern england people are descendent of nordic vikings and celts mostly , in south more roman, norman(french) Angles (germanic) mix . You have a definite leaning towards 'white'  and very scathing about darker skinned females guess you been brainwashed by media/bollywood .

The funny thing is what is common between eastern europe iran punjab is the eurasian steppe ancestors so you will see dopplegangers often from those groups.

Light skin is overrated. In India a woman can look like a horse but if she has light skin she would be considered beautiful.

Many Bollywood actresses actually look like men  e.g kareena kapoor  but are considered attractive because of light skin.   Lighter skin Punjabi women including Pakistani women can have masculine appearances. Large noses, harder looking faces etc.   Especially jatt women. 

Many paki women look hideous especially the long hooked noses, but some can be very pretty.  

22 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

1) seems you are easily fooled by plastic ...

2) what you admire in these girls is the same in our own  again with the plastic  Most Brazilians are not white they are Black or Tribals or a mix so if you put black women so low then Brazilians in the majority would fall there and the white Brazilian are european mixes.

3) no Koreans ? surprised since they are world reknown for best skin with women in their 50s looking like teens/early twenties plus more healthy since japanese girls have started to do american food

When I mention Brazilian I am talking about the pure white type of Brazilians. Not the ones mixed with blacks and tribal people. 

Koreans are not good. Believe me Ive seen a few of them . 

In terms of Asians or oriental. 

They ate in this order

Japanese

Nepalese

Chinese

Philippines

Thai

Having said all this. Cant beat good old desi women.

2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

When I mention Brazilian I am talking about the pure white type of Brazilians. Not the ones mixed with blacks and tribal people. 

Koreans are not good. Believe me Ive seen a few of them . 

In terms of Asians or oriental. 

They ate in this order

Japanese

Nepalese

Chinese

Philippines

Thai

Having said all this. Cant beat good old desi women.

Brazil is the equivalent of 1950s USA the whiteys keep the brown people down in menial roles , the major hate inducer against LULA was the support he was giving to indigenuous and blacks to become educated and doctors ...how dare he ! ...the nokarchakar are always coloured , with black nannies ( very mammie). My MIL and FIL have a very white privilege attitude talking down to the 'help'.

There is no such thing as a white Brazilian they either european intermarried with lebanese christians or other mediterraneans nations

18 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

if we go to our traditional eating patterns then our girls remain healthy but unfortunately it is like the Japanese we've started eating like maaricians  so everyday is feastday. Trashy attitude is picked up from filmi world and media ... it's a constant around the world .

Maybe it's just me lol   tbh the last time I ever spoke to a Punjabi girl around my age is like 7 years ago LOL    so maybe they aren't as bad as I think. 

Yeah my mum tells me food in the pinds was a lot more healthy plus people use to work hard so even if they did eat lots of ghee etc it wasn't as bad.

These days many of us eat unhealthy food and then just sit around     back in the days in pinds people worked a lot, moved around, lots of activity,