Are Europeans the best looking people on average ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly. These aren't topics related to Sikhi at all, instead they go against Sikhi, as per being maya. Discussions like the ones OP has initiated only bring the quality of the forum down.

What a stupid topic to be discussed on a Sikh forum? Immaturity growing by leaps and bounds here.

1) seems you are easily fooled by plastic ... 2) what you admire in these girls is the same in our own  again with the plastic  Most Brazilians are not white they are Black or Tribals or a mix so

Posted Images

12 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Yup , white men are pretty hawt . Also you can't classify all arabs as ugly , Infact I think the opposite. Most of them are pretty good looking . 

Do you date men ?

• Haha 1

Honestly speaking imo Punjabi/sikh women are most beautiful with no makeup and in traditional clothes!  Its simplicity and modesty that makes a woman beautiful not layers of slap.  punjabi girl with her hair in a jurrah and chunni is more beautiful than any gori or arab out there ...

Image result for beautiful sikh girl

image.png.b2f6298125efa79d4e632decb4a95fec.png

image.png.3a9169c45b4e4d6fda5c41c93c9653d9.png

image.png.3322d4ffe6b3cbf459d387d0dafaad20.png

3341453492_ab418c926d.jpg

news.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I am attracted to the hot ones lol . Unfortunately there's too many hot ones here lol 

How's things with your wife then ? Have you met her yet ? lol

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I have always found oritenal, blonde goris, nowdays even a few pakistanti are fit as well. But i have never found any kalis good or mixed race at all. Their are some good indian ones as well and sikhs.

I dunno some pakis are ok but their noses ruin it for me. Long hooked noses are not an attractive look on girls, many paki girls have masculine features but not all of them obviously. Many paki girls have a nose looking like a dripping tap 

• Like 1

I always used to get told I look like a paki  which really annoyed me  to the point where I started getting really offended and upset.  It really was horrible   this guy at work once told me that my nose is really close to looking like a paki nose but it stopped growing just the right time 

But thank started wearing patka and everything changed 

I'm not even overreacting but I used to get really emotionally upset  LMAO 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

He likes to keep things on the down low!

lol. if guru sahib does kirpa on me , I might consider both of us taking amrit prolly and then settling for a spiritual  oriented life. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
23 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

That would be the best as it will help a lot with your urges.

although i wud still be unfair to my wife . I wouldn't be surprised if she probably already thinks why I am a bit cold towards her !

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 11:14 AM, jkvlondon said:

Panjabi ? which side of the border dude be discerning ...and also faith because cousin marriage messes up that rating

seem to be generalising majorly Finnish, Germans are average of course every society has its outliers

Apne in general are at worst average looking  but what I will say is they are scientifically well proportioned facially (to classical beauty standards, symmetry) that's probably why you like the nords and slavs they too have great symmetry down to teeth

nordic communities also have the highest suicide rates. all the good looks eh ....