Depressiom Suicide Saddness

Guest Saddness

Guest Saddness

Does anyone else feel this way... all i can think about day in day out is not being here. I pray every single day do my paath without fail and i just feel like im getting ill. I hate the life i am living and constantly cut myself. 

I just feel completely alone and dont know why i am still here.

• 2 weeks later...

The world is ill. It's not surprising there are those who feel that sickness more intensely than others. Find the best coping strategy for your needs, and make the best of a bad situation. I'm not going to pretend the problem is solely an issue of individual perception or you've somehow brought it upon yourself, because that's utter nonsense. Just get to a point where you want to move forward and live instead of ending it all. 

3 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

My urges have now became really sharp with my thoughts just wanting to die by suicide feeling really strong as i have never felt like this before.

I got shouted at saying get a job or get out and now i am in a state where i can just think about being free and being dead. Not caring about anything like religion etc but just wanting to die as the urges are really sharp as i am writting this now.

When i woke up this morning i put a piece of long string around my neck tied it and i could feel the pain around my neck as i wanted to feel how it is to hang myself. 

I am thinking there are so many ways like jumping off a high building or putting my head under a moving bus. But i want a less painful method to be free.

Veere don't do that please. Where all here if you want to talk to us, that's what sangat is for. 

On 7/27/2018 at 8:41 AM, Guest Saddness said:

Does anyone else feel this way... all i can think about day in day out is not being here. I pray every single day do my paath without fail and i just feel like im getting ill. I hate the life i am living and constantly cut myself. 

2 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I tried it today to see how it would feel like the as i saw this stuff in the vids i watch.

But i made a call to the mental health team and they made a note of this situation. 

Thanks bro for replying. Cos at times like this i feel really low and i know a lot of members don't like me on here but its the same when i go out i know i am public enemy no 1. 

Why pay attention to those whom you think  do not like you to be here, just look at how many brothers and sisters want you to stay and get well soon.

There are several types of people, you know what, there are some here also, who hate to see me here, but then, it is their problem, I love this website, and I will stay as long I wish to stay....

So brother forget these fools, they are not worthy of your attention, just pay attention at least to Wahiguru, He alone deserves our love, care and devotion.

Live for Him, and then whenever it is your time to go, you will not go into the chaurasee, but to His Lotus Feet.

It is His Infinite love for all of us, that He has bestowed human form on us, to cut our load of karmas, do His bhakti and merge in Him.

So brothers, if you suicide, it would be an act of ungratefullness towards Him, and unjsutice on yourself.

Be brave and face all those who trouble and belittle you, what are u afraid of?   They shall all leave you in peace, just show yourself with dignity.

Stay blesssed.

Sat Sree Akal.

*Found this following inspirational video...j please watch it carefully, and relax, absolutely nobody is more importan than you for yourself.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

12 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thanks very much bro. All i could do was just think about death suicide like a loop it was. Sometimes i thought today jumping off a high building i even googled it in. I even thought about going under a train.

I put a rope string on my neck to see the pain level of the weight from my head neck.

I feel like that death is the only answer for me.

The reason i watch the death suicide vids is to admire how the people were succesful in caring out the act. As they are high chances i could end up as a vegatable if i don't make it during my attempt to do it. So thats a another reason why i have not done it yet. 

Its just better to die once than live in pain and die everyday.

Veerji, you may receive hatred from others but you will never receive hatred from Vaheguru or Guru Ji. You will receive only love from Him. There are more people that care about you than you think. If you don't care about yourself then think about them, think about the sangat and the pain we will feel knowing that a brother has gone. I would never be able to forgive myself knowing that a brother came here for help but I couldn't help him. Think about it with a clear mind, you still have a long life to live and there is always Guru Ji who knows how you are feeling even if we dont. That's the beauty of it we have someone with us all the time even if we don't feel like it. He is with us during times of happiness and during the times when no-one wants to know us. He is always there close to hand. So veerji, hold on to His hand and allow Him to guide you through your life. 

I'm so sorry that my words came so late to you even I am going through a difficult time but I am sharing my experience with you.

Your life is too valuable to lose. Just remember that.

VJKK VJKF

20 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I tried it today to see how it would feel like the as i saw this stuff in the vids i watch.

But i made a call to the mental health team and they made a note of this situation. 

Thanks bro for replying. Cos at times like this i feel really low and i know a lot of members don't like me on here but its the same when i go out i know i am public enemy no 1. 

Please think before you do anything like this. I havent been in your situation ill be honest, but I have been really down and scred for months with family issues. But first thing is to stop watching videos get off the internet this is fuelling the bad thoughts. Lke paaji said before go Gurdwara and do some seva or interact with other Sikhs. Its hard to do but just push yourself, being locked in a room by yourself infront of a screen doesnt seem like the best idea. Go out for a run and exercise, youll be amazed how much a run will do, no headphones just go out and go for a jog.

It must be hard but Guruji is always with you and will make you stronger. Try doing more simran and Sukhmani Sahib parths. Contact me if you need to talk. 

Waheguru

22 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thanks very much bro. All i could do was just think about death suicide like a loop it was. Sometimes i thought today jumping off a high building i even googled it in. I even thought about going under a train.

I put a rope string on my neck to see the pain level of the weight from my head neck.

I feel like that death is the only answer for me.

The reason i watch the death suicide vids is to admire how the people were succesful in caring out the act. As they are high chances i could end up as a vegatable if i don't make it during my attempt to do it. So thats a another reason why i have not done it yet. 

Its just better to die once than live in pain and die everyday.

Brother I have tried hard to figure out what actually is your real problem...also I have tried my best along with the rest of the  valuable members of this forum to cheer you up, but again and again you return to your start point  in trying & planning to suicide.

What the hell is there which troublles you that much taht you pay no heed to our words and continue with your obstination attitude of suiciding.

You see, you have treated so badly (I think so) that you have turn out a coward, and easily thinks of suiciding...

Many a times, though we humans are supposed to be more intelligent  than animals and other lower species, but the fact is we are dumb.

Just take any example of creatures, while being chased by their depredators eaters, even then in such terrible and pitiful situations, they run to save their lives .

And on the other hand, we foolish humans, just because somebody abuses us, hates us,  or keep bullying us,  we turn into cowards and out of fear and anxiety, run into depression, and out for suicide...so silly.

Pull up your courage, and give back in return what they deserve ...but do not be a docile sufferer, for the more you tolerate, the more they will piss on you.

If you are a sikh, you must know that your present life condition is based on your past karam.

Talk to your mom and uncle lovingly, that, you have not chosen to be what you are now in this present life, and it is by Wahiguru´s governing laws of Nature, that you are born in this your family, nothing is in your hands neither in theirs, so though you may not be their ideal, but nevertheless, you are a respected human being, thus let all together fulfill your karam among yourselves, not with hatred, but with a sense of respect care and dignity as human beings.

By now you may have noticed, how so many members care for your recovery, to be a healthy normal person, whether physically or psicologically, so Singh Jee, take advantage to recover, and the first step is, start loving and respecting yourself just as you are. Live for yourself, live for Guru Jee, and to the hell the rest of the world, whosoever tries to belittle you, as i said yesterday, they are not worthy for your attention to the extent that you want to suicide.

Do not be stupid, enough of it! 

Then too, just tell me, if you kill yourself, where do you think you will you go? To heaven? 

For as you said, you want to die once only, by suiciding.... Ha ha ha, what rubbish.

That can never be possible, for if you suicide, you will sure turn into the wheel of chaurasee, where you can be born as a cow, the lions or tigers will try to kill you and eat you... or be a fish, then, men will trap you, or a bigger fish will eat you , and so on with the rest of species, so you see, you will be constantly running out of fear and anguish, to save your life .

So brother, if you have even just 2 cents of sense, remove the idea of suiciding. How can you be so blind, that by suiciding once, you firmly move into an endless wheel of births and deaths, with a lot of fear and pain, and there you will not even have that much sense, that you will not even be possible to pray and do the bhakti of prem, of Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

If you really want to die once, then brother dye yourself with His bhakti, so that He fills you with His kirpa, and pulls you out of this maha bhavsagar, then brother, you can proudly say, it will be your last life and death, for it is ony when merges into Him, we do not born nor die, we become immortal in Him, not by any otherwise.   

So brother, once again do not be foolish, use your common sense, be grateful to Wahiguru for blessing you with this human body, in order to do His bhakti, and break your ties with the endless cycle of births and deaths, for once and forever.

Suiciding does not mean freedom from lfe and death, rather perpetuating yourself in contnuing dying countless times with pain and suffering.

Living in His bhaana, doing His bhakti with His kirpa, is assuring yourself, to not be born anymore nor die ever again.

So be wise, use your present life within the circumstances where mother Nature  has kept you, be gratefull to Him with each step, with each breath : Dhan Wahiguru, dhan wahiguru, shukur Wahiguru, shukur Wahiguru .

Then see, how He ferries you across from this valley of pain and suffering, towards your true home, His home, the land of joy, bliss, and eternal peace.

Dhan Sree Wahiguru.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 27 July 2018 at 10:41 AM, Guest Saddness said:

To both you and Lost Confused Singh

You both need to see cou sellers ASAP.

The IAPT services are in every Borough in England, and they are free. At this point, you need to go to these. 

Spirituality ties in with what they'll teach u. 

You should sign up immediately