Beautiful recitation of Sukhmani Sahib

Dsinghd

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
32 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

After every Astpadhi the reciter reads the samput Sukhmani Sukh Amrit Prabh Naam 

but thats not how its in original SGGS baani . so why recite everytime ? and whats the benefit of doing so 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

but thats not how its in original SGGS baani . so why recite everytime ? and whats the benefit of doing so 

I agree it is not in original Bani.

It is according to Nanaksar Maryada. I need to do more research on it.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
7 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

I agree it is not in original Bani.

It is according to Nanaksar Maryada. I need to do more research on it.

I was reading on Nanaksar just now on sikhiwiki. Its stated there they believe in celibacy (WTH !) and also that Guru Nanak dev ji is an avatar of vishnu . (o_O)

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I was reading on Nanaksar just now on sikhiwiki. Its stated there they believe in celibacy (WTH !) and also that Guru Nanak dev ji is an avatar of vishnu . (o_O)

sikiwiki is infested with 3Ho mat , they mix and match allsorts in there , so be wary and do your own research.
Hindus have so far at least fifteen candidates of 10th avatar of Vishnu including Modi  so yeah really credible

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

sikiwiki is infested with 3Ho mat , they mix and match allsorts in there , so be wary and do your own research.
Hindus have so far at least fifteen candidates of 10th avatar of Vishnu including Modi  so yeah really credible

i have spent some time in hinduism stackexchange site. They're very strict with quoting of scriptures there to support any answer. So , I don't think any scriptural hindu would accept anyone else than 10 avatars of vishnu , even guru nanak dev ji .