Ranking countries, where would you live ?

Gagan1995

God Tier

1. Japan - The cleanest country in the whole world and it even seems like the citizens are the most well behaved, for example a white racist will tell you to your face why he hates you and might even attack you, in Japan, people who don't like you wouldn't even bother with you much less assault you. Anyhow, I wish I was born in Japan but still a Panjabi, I don't want to be a Jap. Japan has everything, games, mangas, ANIME , beautiful geography and Safety. Japan has the least murders or crimes of any country. 

2. Canada - Simply because it's mini Panjab. If Panjabis weren't in full force here, it would be very low.

High Tier

3- Nordic Nations

4-  Germany 

5- France

6. UK

7. Austria

8. Swizterland

9. Italy 

Mid Tier

10- USA [ It's full of red necks and low lives but if you live on the west coast like California/Washington/Oregon, it's pretty great ] 

11. South Korea - They're pretty racists to all non whites, and unlike Japan, they will get in your face and tell you. 

12. Singapore - It should be higher 

13. Dubai /UAE - But mostly Dubai because of large Indian dispora there, you aren't treated like garbage like in Saudi

14. Spain 

15 Portugol

16. Ireland 

Low Tier 

17- China - It's crazy how India and China were the same size economy in the 80's and now China is almost fully developed and the second largest GDP after USA, they got clean cities [mostly], paved roads, people who follow traffic , and just about anything a developed country can claim. Although I don't like the chinese people, these leaches are very cruel to not just animals but other humans as well, I saw videos of children who were hit by cars and crying and yet the passer by's kept walking and didn't help the children. And I don't have to tell you about Yulan " dog " festival , these people are very backwards in their compassion. You know the phrase, Asians will eat anything , well it's coined by the chinese and their appetite for anything and everything weird and gross. 

18. Turkey

19. Eastern European countries - Aka Slavic hell holes like Bulgaria, Serbia etc. 

20. Central Asia 

21. Russia 

Garbage Tier

22 India - I mean we're all born there and if given the option to move back, would easily reject it. India is developing but it will take a long time, what china did in 30 yrs will take India 60. 

23. Iran 

24. Rest of the middle east 

25. Pak 

26. Bangla 

27. Nepal - Should I just say South Asia ? 

You've  missed out a lot of countries. 

I am assuming these are only the countries you've visited/lived in?

Why is Iran garbage?

I have not visited most of these places, but I think you are making too many judgements about places you do not know much about

11 hours ago, Premi5 said:

You've  missed out a lot of countries. 

I am assuming these are only the countries you've visited/lived in?

Why is Iran garbage?

I have not visited most of these places, but I think you are making too many judgements about places you do not know much about

Iran is garbage because it has become just another middle eastern islamic state, need I say more ?