Sikh Referendum 2020

Guest Jatt

1 minute ago, Punjabiwolves said:

LOL your totally missing the points I made especially point number 1. 

So your point is we should just forget about any demand for Khalsa Raj because the Indian state will never hand over territory.  

My point is forget about what the Indian State wishes to do.  They are not our masters and we need to free ourselves from this slave mentality.  We should do what pleases us and if that means driving off a cliff then so be it.  Stand by your fellow Sikhs who are working for the betterment for our community.  Focus on what we want not what the Indian state wants.

53 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Wouldn't it be simpler to form a political party and take control of Punjab legally. do we really want to lose control over the 2 important Sikh Takht's in  Sri Patna Sahib and Sri Hazur Sahib not to mention the other important Gurdwaras across India?  The fight is against  GOI Not India the nation itself. 

I understand what you are saying and I have had these conversations with myself many times.  I have come to the realisation that no Panthic Political Party in Punjab is allowed to grow to a level where it can resolve or control its own affairs.  There is no democracy in Punjab as the party’s that are given a platform will need to play to the strings of Delhi.  The stance which Delhi or the Hindus have towards Sikhs is very hostile and dishonest.  

The Takhts are nothing but architectural buildings once the Guru Granth Sahib is removed from them.  We have an allegiance to our Guru not the buildings.  Don’t get me wrong I have a lot respect for those Takhts but they are not able to function whilst Delhi interferes with them and we cannot protect our Guru or Takhts affectively as long we have no cover or protection from our own state.  So the question is will we be able survive, function and thrive as quom within a hostile state or would it better to fight till death for a separate homeland. 

8 hours ago, Guest Free Tibet said:

Singh Ji I respect your sincerity but when Pannun raised massive funds at Gurdwara Makhan Shah Labana in New York a while back without accounting for where those funds were used for exactly (on the pretext of 2020) it was the first red flag about him as an individual. Now him aligning the cause for an independent Punjab with overt Pakistani support raises serious questions about his lack of judgement. Will the same people responsible for the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs and the ongoing supply of heroine in Punjab suddenly become the best friends of Sikhs? So on one side the Pakistani's co-operate with Delhi in drugging out and destroying younger Sikh generations but just because they throw a bone of operating the SFJ website and sending speakers like Lord Nazir Ahmed to chant "Khalistan Zindabad" they are suddenly to be trusted?

singhsabha1699 or Isingh1699 or is it GuestFreeTibet!  I didn’t reply to your same copy and paste personal message that you have sent to me under 3 names now in the last year.  So that should tell you I don’t trust your intentions!  So I don’t need to reply to this!  Do undersatans what I’m saying?

2 hours ago, Guest Sikh by knowledge said:

These guys are coming seeing only where there profite is.... They only want power..... You too( if ya included) ..... Talkin' abt people's right in india.... Man did these came out of there shells or did they ever spoke when the students are getting mistreatment all over .... Did they speak when GURMEHAR KAUR was targetted...... Did they speak when KANHAYIA KUMAR and UMAR KHALID was arrested....... Did they speak when A common Man is Beaten To death ? ..... No, because the So Called REFERENDUM Wont give them POWER in other states..... They only care abt POWER ....... STOP ASTRAYING PEOPLE.... you are WASTING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

Looks like someone’s frothing at the mouth and shivering too.  You need to save your money and buy yourself some anti rabies meds and stop worrying about the Sikh quoms money.  Nothing to do with you!

Guest Nankana Sahib
On 9/20/2018 at 8:44 AM, Guest Imran Cheema said:

Are all the Pakistani's in the video agreeing that all of Pakistani Punjab and Kashmir will be a part of the Khalistan?

Are they also agreeing that Khalistan will be ruled by Gurpatwant Panni with the capital being at Lahore once again?

If Khalistan does not include areas where Sikhs are a minority does that mean all the parts of Punjab where Hindu's are a majority like Doaba, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and all Hindu majority cities will be excluded just leaving the villages of Majha and Malwa?

Also if Pakistani Punjab and Kashmir are not included in Khalistan does that mean that what is being said is wherever Sikhs are a minority will be excluded from Punjab meaning that all Modi has to do stop this is accelerate making Sikhs become a minority in east Punjab?

If Khalistan is only those small areas which have a Sikh majority like Brampton and Surrey will we need a visa to go to Amritsar in the future just because Sikhs are a minority in Amritsar?

If all non-Sikhs in east Punjab who are almost half the population can vote in the referendum then wouldn't make it impossible for a democratic vote to be cast in favour of Khalistan? As if the non-Sikhs are even willing to disown speaking Punjabi in favour of Urdu and Hindi what makes us think that they will all of a sudden vote for Khalistan out of the blue especially if Muslim majority areas won't agree to be part of it?

18 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Looks like someone’s frothing at the mouth and shivering too.  You need to save your money and buy yourself some anti rabies meds and stop worrying about the Sikh quoms money.  Nothing to do with you!

this doesn't answer my questions Sir.......

• 1 month later...
Guest Sophia_Jamil_SFJ_NYC
On 9/29/2018 at 10:30 AM, Guest Nankana Sahib said:

Are all the Pakistani's in the video agreeing that all of Pakistani Punjab and Kashmir will be a part of the Khalistan?

Are they also agreeing that Khalistan will be ruled by Gurpatwant Panni with the capital being at Lahore once again?

If Khalistan does not include areas where Sikhs are a minority does that mean all the parts of Punjab where Hindu's are a majority like Doaba, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and all Hindu majority cities will be excluded just leaving the villages of Majha and Malwa?

Also if Pakistani Punjab and Kashmir are not included in Khalistan does that mean that what is being said is wherever Sikhs are a minority will be excluded from Punjab meaning that all Modi has to do stop this is accelerate making Sikhs become a minority in east Punjab?

If Khalistan is only those small areas which have a Sikh majority like Brampton and Surrey will we need a visa to go to Amritsar in the future just because Sikhs are a minority in Amritsar?

If all non-Sikhs in east Punjab who are almost half the population can vote in the referendum then wouldn't make it impossible for a democratic vote to be cast in favour of Khalistan? As if the non-Sikhs are even willing to disown speaking Punjabi in favour of Urdu and Hindi what makes us think that they will all of a sudden vote for Khalistan out of the blue especially if Muslim majority areas won't agree to be part of it?

No Pakistani Punjab obviously will not be part of Khalistan as there are only few thousand Sikhs left in Pakistan after 1947. So Lahore can obviously never be the capital of Khalistan.

No Kashmir obviously cannot be a part of Khalistan but the creation of Khalistan would cut off India's main access to Kashmir via Gurdaspur and this would therefore enable Indian occupied Kashmir to merge with Pakistan.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/referendum-2020-pro-khalistan-group-to-hold-its-next-campaign-event-in-pakistan/story-oxYHIzt2Y6FKZYfmnW2uBJ.html

The non-binding vote for Khalistan would only be open to the existing (Indian) Punjab state as that is the only area where Sikhs have a slight majority. Voting would also be open to the 43% of non-Sikhs in Punjab.

As a democratic exercise all those areas where non-Sikhs are in a majority in Indian Punjab such as Doaba, Jalandhar and Gurdaspur would be free to choose to remain with India.

Mr Pannun as an American citizen has no desire to lead Khalistan but should be praised for being the individual who single-handedly ended the armed struggle for Khalistan after 1984 and transforming it into solely a purely democratic movement to be achieved by votes. Sikhs for Justice also accept that if a majority of people in Indian Punjan vote against Khalistan in the non-binding vote that would be the will and choice of the people.

Sophia Jamil : Sikhs for Justice Spokeswoman

Follow me on Twitter @sophiiia_97

Sophia Jamil : Pakistani-American model and beauty blogger