Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jatt

Sikh Referendum 2020

Guest Jatt

What are the pros and cons of the referendum, is anyone going to the London programme and why is it not a hot topic here like it is on the media. 

SJF has done more for the Khalistan movement that all the traditional Khalistan organizations such Dal Khalsa and Sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann as well as the diaspora Khalistanis. The fact that the Indian govt pulled all the stops to try and get the referendum rally banned shows that it understands that the way that the SJF is presenting Khalistan though the sovereign of indigenous people rather than as a theocratic state by a minority is more dangerous for India than all the protests and commemorations that the traditional Khalistanis have done. On one of the discussion programme one political representative confidentially stated that the referendum rally would be banned by the Britsih govt. The fact that this has no happened has been a big diplomatic embarrassment for India. Also the way in which SJF was able to utilise that human rights acts in order to stop the deportation of Parmjit Singh Pamma was a big loss for India. The way in which the Punjab police officers who had come over to Portugal to take back Bhai Pamma in triumph were forced to run back to India under threat of arrest due to their human rights violations also caused a big loss to India. SFJ has also used the legal avenue in order to embarrass Indian leaders by serving them summons which even though there has been no conviction due to the Indian govt given its human rights violations diplomatic immunity yet this still causes India embarrassment. Politicians from Punjab now have to think twice before coming to the west. SJF has also managed to get support for Sikh self determination from the leader of the Green Party in the UK. This is a victory that no other Khalistanis organization has even achieved. SFJ has moved the narrative of Khalistan from the usual Indian propaganda of terrorists seeking to break up democratic India to a democratic movement of indigenous people seeking self determination. We shouldn't easily dismiss as it a great step forward in the struggle for Khalistan. I would urge all Sikhs in the UK to try and go to to the referendum rally because there is a good chance that it will be a historic event akin and much for significant that even the Sarbat Khalsa of 1986. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When someone has to use an Indian report to support their accusations they have already lost the argument. If you believe anything published by the fake news Indian media then you probably believe the Earth is flat! 

You also stated that Santji never asked for Khalistan which shows just how low you can take your argument. Everyone  knows that Santji said that the foundation stone of Khalistan will be laid when the Indian army attacks the Durbar Sahib. Maybe your next idiotic argument will be that it wasn't the Indian army that attacked but CRPF or so other paramilitary force so Santi's words do not need to be fulfilled. 

What you have provided is a list of accusations and personal stacks without any proof. If the person who stated that he was proud of ISI aid then maybe he meant that he was proud of Pakistani support. Mis-speaking is hardly a hanging offense. 

i can only guess that Lord Nazir was allowed to speak first because he is a member of the House of Lords and hence is a highly respected position in the UK establishment. What the organizers wanted to to show that the decleration has support from non-Sikhs as well as Sikhs. As for Preet Gill and Tan Dhesi, I doubt they would ever turn up for something that is so controversial in the eyes of the British establishment. Preet Gill even allowed herself to be misquoted by a journalist of The Times of India as telling her constituents not be aware that they would face difficulties in India if they took part in the event. The journalist has stood by the story. 

As far as I can tell Pannu is not milking anyone's emotions. He has his way of furthering the cause of Khalistan and if you support Khalistan then maybe you should tell us what actions you are taking to free the Sikhs from the slavery of the Indians? 

Your stupidity is there for all to see when you post as map of India and India crossed out and Khalistan inserted. So that's it, it's so simple just change the name on a map and you have Khalistan! I think   Pannu's methods which has achieved more publicity for Khalistan then anything that any of the traditional Khalistanis have done in the last 30 Years is a better chance of getting Khalistan than your map altering method. I think what irks Mann and Dal Khalsa is that they have been shown to have achieved virtually zilch in the last 30 years and suddenly a new movement has shown them up to be paper organizations capable of just releasing press releases on occasions and yet have done no grass roots work to achieve Khalistan. I don't take any pride in criticising Sardar Mann because I was witness to the Lok Sabha elections in 1989 when he won his seat by a record margin. Somewhere along the line he has lost his way and he needs to allows others to take up the fight. Just look at the Sikhs from India on social media how the 2020 declaration has provided them with an outlet to show their support for Khalistan. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

If Gurpatwant Singh Pannu , who I suspect is a muslim/ISI agent himself was such a pained gursikh, then why he is a patit himself ?

Guest Logical Sikh

Ok lets see this from other perspective ...... 

SIKHI IS NOT ABOUT BEING SELFISH..... Look at other other communities, the Dalits, the jats, the muslims, Christians in india. They are fighting for their rights too.... Just like any sikh is fighting.... There is a wave of youth building to agaist the corrupted leaders of the GOVERNMENT..... Why are we soooo self centered and concerned only about OUR PUNJAB ...  was a SIKH always like this ? I dont think so....  A SIKH has always fought for other people's RIGHTS..... As i said Because of the social media.... A wave of KRANTI has started developing in the youth of INDIA.... So why dont we stop being A KID and actually JOIN the wave to do SARBAT DA BHALA rather than thinking abt only SIKHS...... 

Nd as far as i think this whole referendum thing is just a publicity stunt by pannu..... They just want to shift the GOVERNANCE from ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER ...... Same thing happened in 1947.... Only the RULING PARTY will change nothing else.....

Lets join the NEW WAVE and make INDIA GREAT so that our GURUs would actually be proud of his sikhs that they are not thinking only abt themselves but abt more 1BILLION+ population.... 

Guest Jatt and Juliet
On 8/19/2018 at 1:50 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If Gurpatwant Singh Pannu , who I suspect is a muslim/ISI agent himself was such a pained gursikh, then why he is a patit himself ?

Fools blinded by their haumai. GP is trying a different tack, legal in fact, to pursue GOI but you're blinded by your ignorance. Are you and the divs that liked your post really that dense to realise you don't have to be kesdhari to be Panth dhardi. Countless monay gave their lives during the 90s struggle against the butcher police. In your estimation was there contribution any less??. Why don't you and your rainbow brigade come up with an alternative method to realise Sovereignty instead of criticising from the pea between your ears. 

On 9/21/2018 at 1:30 PM, Guest Logical Sikh said:

SIKHI IS NOT ABOUT BEING SELFISH..... Look at other other communities, the Dalits, the jats, the muslims, Christians in india. They are fighting for their rights too.... Just like any sikh is fighting.... There is a wave of youth building to agaist the corrupted leaders of the GOVERNMENT..... Why are we soooo self centered and concerned only about OUR PUNJAB ...  was a SIKH always like this ? I dont think so....  A SIKH has always fought for other people's RIGHTS..... As i said Because of the social media.... A wave of KRANTI has started developing in the youth of INDIA.... So why dont we stop being A KID and actually JOIN the wave to do SARBAT DA BHALA rather than thinking abt only SIKHS...... 

Nd as far as i think this whole referendum thing is just a publicity stunt by pannu..... They just want to shift the GOVERNANCE from ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER ...... Same thing happened in 1947.... Only the RULING PARTY will change nothing else.....

Lets join the NEW WAVE and make INDIA GREAT so that our GURUs would actually be proud of his sikhs that they are not thinking only abt themselves but abt more 1BILLION+ population.... 

As long as indian govt has the power and the force. Not much will change. 

Ofc to pacify the youth, govt will promise some things. Then go back.

The best way to get indian gov to do something is fear. This referendum strikes fear into them. They will be do.more for panjab.

Also the referendum can be used as an example  by  other oppressed communities. And they can fet their own soverign state or at least ask for rights. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest reactive

@proactive stop chatting breeze. it's all a big drama show for dummies to follow. Referendum, petitions,organisations, rallies, media all designed to put your energy into uselessness. None of them will do $***.

Btw, the world is flat. If you cared to read puratan granths and old school katha instead of sitting in front of a screen you'd maybe talk a tiny bit of sense.

Maybe i'm being too optimistic.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:30 PM, Guest Logical Sikh said:

Sikhs need to save themselves before going about saving others!  I hear this ‘Sarbat da bhallla’ quote being used quite a lot amongst people who want to derail Sikh aspirations.  Literally telling Sikhs to forget about their own community betterment and only using energy to serve the people who are out their to destroy you.  Forget that!  Gurpatwant Singh Pannu needs to be supported by all Sikhs regardless of which Jathebandia they belong to, as his idea of referendum has sent shockwaves through Delhi which is something that has clearly riled the so called democracy.  Stay united on this one and support anyone or any idea which is fighting for the Sikh goal of freedom.  All out war on all fronts should be waged and supported whether that is by referendum, human rights campaigns, supporting other oppressed minorities, media, arts, Sikhi Parchar etc.  With a collective effort victory shall be ours!

On 8/19/2018 at 1:50 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Jinah was kafir who who enjoyed wine, eating pork and womanising western women, but he delivered a sovereign state in the name of ‘Pakistan’ to the Mullas sitting in British India.  See how stupid your argument is now!  I suspect you are a RSS or Indian Agent now!

• Haha 1

Guest Anonymous
19 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Sikhs need to save themselves before going about saving others!  I hear this ‘Sarbat da bhallla’ quote being used quite a lot amongst people who want to derail Sikh aspirations.  Literally telling Sikhs to forget about their own community betterment and only using energy to serve the people who are out their to destroy you.  Forget that!  Gurpatwant Singh Pannu needs to be supported by all Sikhs regardless of which Jathebandia they belong to, as his idea of referendum has sent shockwaves through Delhi which is something that has clearly riled the so called democracy.  Stay united on this one and support anyone or any idea which is fighting for the Sikh goal of freedom.  All out war on all fronts should be waged and supported whether that is by referendum, human rights campaigns, supporting other oppressed minorities, media, arts, Sikhi Parchar etc.  With a collective effort victory shall be ours!

okay then good luck getting REFERENDUM.

Guest Anonymous
19 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

you're missing the bigger picture,

Do you really think you're gonna ask for referendum and they gonna give you what you want ?

Do you really think they gonna give you terr. from Himalayas to Rajasthan or whatever you askin'

they wont even give you Amritsar like that........

You Guys just........ i dont know where ya'll are living........ 

The whole 2020 referendum is a scam and it will not result in anything why ? here's why?

1)  GOI will not just hand over Punjab? it will keep it any cost  as its bordering state with Pakistan 

2) Pakistan supports this referendum and Khalistan for its own purpose  so it can use Khalistan to get closer to New Delhi

3) India will want to keep all its states and land intact, it will fight tooth and nail for it, just look at the Kashmir conflict. India will flight China over parts of Sikkim

4) The best chance for Khalistan was I 1947 than 1980's. Now it's a dead movement which has been revived but its nothing more than A zombie

5) Whether we like it or not India is a major player in Todays world. The UK, USA want to keep India sweet as they want good trade deals. They are not going to fully support Khalistan, Russia will fully support India. 

6) Instead of focusing on Khalistan we should focus on improving Punjab. More jobs, a better education system. more urbanisation, basically making Punjab to living standards in the west. 

7) We should have the aim of doing parchars across India to increase the number of Sikhs.not forcefully but by choice. Hinduism is on the decline. 

8.Point number 6 may sadly maybe unrealistic, 10 even 20 years from now we could be having the same discussion but matters might be worst. so what can we do ?  we need to set realistic year on year targets what can be achieved then work from there. The main thing to see a change in a short time and not this waiting around planning 2-4 years for a referendum that will have little or no impact.  waiting hoping and shouting Khalistan slogans is all that's been done and what effect has it had . do you want this to carry one for the next 10 20 even 40 years ? 

• Like 4