Sikh Websites

Big_Tera

22 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

What are the main websites for people to learn about Sikhism? It got me thinking if people did a search of Sikhism online such as on Google. What exactly comes up and is the information reliable and easy to understand. There does not seem to be one definitive website out there. Just a mish mash of different sites with a few articles here and there. 

There does not seem to be one comprehensive website. So the general pubic has to go to different websites to gain knowledge. This is especially true for people who are not Sikh aswell as Sikhs. 

you could do a search here as this subject has been covered in multiple threads

and do go onto other forum websites like sikhawareness.com , gurmatbibek.com as many seekers go and ask questions

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

what about THIS website ?

if someone were to come here and buy the threads started here for sikhism ,one would understand that sikhs are ppl who fight amongst themselves over petty issues and name-calling , but have no deep spiritual knowledge of pursuits.

BTW, THIS website is perhaps already under the radar of ant-sikh forces . My thread on Maharaja Ranjit singh and dogras was taken down silently ! I guess the truth was hard to digest 

13 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

what about THIS website ?

if someone were to come here and buy the threads started here for sikhism ,one would understand that sikhs are ppl who fight amongst themselves over petty issues and name-calling , but have no deep spiritual knowledge of pursuits.

BTW, THIS website is perhaps already under the radar of ant-sikh forces . My thread on Maharaja Ranjit singh and dogras was taken down silently ! I guess the truth was hard to digest 

What was so indigestible in that thread of yours?

Post it again.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
3 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

What was so indigestible in that thread of yours?

it got deleted after i said how when maharaja ranjit singh took over punjab after a century of hardwork by sikhs by swear and blood, the hindu leaders started demanding autonomy and J&K got a hindu kingdom under the dogras under Maharaja Ranjit singh. And the hindu men in Maharaja Ranjit singh's army wanted to have their gods on flags , as opposed to khalsa's icons . Maharaja agreed for that demand as well . And several other dole outs by Maharaja. But when sikhs demanded autonomy after 1947 they were treated with bullets and terrorist label. 

After that reply of mine, my thread got deleted silently. Not going to post again . 

this site is under silent monitoring by certain forces i believe. take care