New Sikh Parchaar Channel Launched

Guest Why Choose Sikhism

Guest Why Choose Sikhism

Hi,

I am not a signed up member but enjoy the debate on here. 

I have recently started learning more about Sikhi. Hence why I have started a brand new parchaar type youtube channel. It is primarily aimed at non Sikhs. Currently I have been working on 5 videos which will all be posted soon. I have however uploaded my first video. It would be great if you could spread the word to drum up some awareness.

Many thanks

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

On 8/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, Guest Why Choose Sikhism said:

Hi,

I am not a signed up member but enjoy the debate on here. 

I have recently started learning more about Sikhi. Hence why I have started a brand new parchaar type youtube channel. It is primarily aimed at non Sikhs. Currently I have been working on 5 videos which will all be posted soon. I have however uploaded my first video. It would be great if you could spread the word to drum up some awareness.

Many thanks

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

well done

Guest Why Choose Sikhism

Thanks all for the support. 

Dsinghdp, no I am not Hindu and never have been one. 

Anyway Why choose Sikhism, is completely brand new. Hence Please share on your facebook and all social media. We need to get this channel spread to all Sikhs aswell as non Sikh community. 

It took alot of  effort and preparation to get the channel going such as studio editing ect. Please now do your bit and share the video and channel on facebook and twitter ect. It will greatly help the channel get off the ground and reach as many people as possible. 

The channel is purely a pachaar channel to help spread knowledge about the faith and bring people to Sikhism. I have no personal gain  from this channel apart from spreading Gurus message to as many people as possible. It only takes a few seconds to do this. Do your duty!

Waheguru Ji K Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Not in reference to OP but just a general point: must be very careful such channels aren't disinformation posing as innocuous sources of enlightenment. I wouldn't put it past certain parties to transfer real-life Black Cat tactics and transpose them to the virtual world, especially now that the late Jagtar Singh has proven that there's a viable audience for Sikh parchaar on the internet.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
15 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not in reference to OP but just a general point: must be very careful such channels aren't disinformation posing as innocuous sources of enlightenment. I wouldn't put it past certain parties to transfer real-life Black Cat tactics and transpose them to the virtual world, especially now that the late Jagtar Singh has proven that there's a viable audience for Sikh parchaar on the internet.

Jagtar Singh Johal became shaheed ? shocking!