Is it evil of me to scheme seeding feuds between my to-be-wife and her sisters ?

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Gays have a much closer connection to the female side I guess.

Women work on covert communication, men in the overt communication. It's like we are talking on different frequencies

I know where you're coming from and I'd agree with you, but there's also an element of cunning that comes from wider life experience / intelligence regarding this particular issue; dare I say one needs to have suffered or even observed at close quarters certain behaviour that makes an impression on the individual in question. Whilst it would seem a gay guy would be more in tune with acting upon certain feminine wiles that are alien to the average male mentality from a psychological perspective, I think there's also something to be said for general sense of foresight and, as I said, cunning.

Men, despite what many would have us believe, play things, more often than not, honestly and straight down the middle when it comes to dealing with females. Yes, there's the boorishness and perhaps brashness of male behaviour, but when it comes to truly and dispassionately understanding women, most men go their entire lifetimes without truly perceiving the nature of woman. You also have cultural, racial, and maybe geographic elements come into play, etc., whereby a man from a volatile and less prosperous part of the world is more likely to be clued in to the harsh realities of life compared to a pampered and relatively sheltered guy in a first world existence who hasn't really encountered anything that would lead him to question his worldview and comprehension of the world and the people around him.

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

However a benign part in me warns of not doing so lest I conduct an immoral act. 

YOU, AjeetSinghPunjabi the shirtlifter, commit an immoral act ???  ? Surely not.

On a side note, with a discussion taking place on the main page regarding KTV's Jeeta….Who here remembers my messages a few years ago about him when I talked him getting arrested by the Police when a new immigrant apni woman battered her mother-in-law to death with a belna and another message about one of the Sikh Channel's favourites (---) becoming one of the richest people in the south with a portfolio of 500+ houses with money that he supposedly collected from the sangat for the shaheeds of 1984 ?   The reason I ask is because when I raised doubts about both those men I was called various names here on this forum and was told I should go away because people like me are not welcome here. Anyone care to remember ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 8/20/2018 at 8:51 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I know where you're coming from and I'd agree with you, but there's also an element of cunning that comes from wider life experience / intelligence regarding this particular issue; dare I say one needs to have suffered or even observed at close quarters certain behaviour that makes an impression on the individual in question. Whilst it would seem a gay guy would be more in tune with acting upon certain feminine wiles that are alien to the average male mentality from a psychological perspective, I think there's also something to be said for general sense of foresight and, as I said, cunning.

Men, despite what many would have us believe, play things, more often than not, honestly and straight down the middle when it comes to dealing with females. Yes, there's the boorishness and perhaps brashness of male behaviour, but when it comes to truly and dispassionately understanding women, most men go their entire lifetimes without truly perceiving the nature of woman. You also have cultural, racial, and maybe geographic elements come into play, etc., whereby a man from a volatile and less prosperous part of the world is more likely to be clued in to the harsh realities of life compared to a pampered and relatively sheltered guy in a first world existence who hasn't really encountered anything that would lead him to question his worldview and comprehension of the world and the people around him.

Its about attraction I think. The person you love becomes your weakness and he/she can use that weakness against u. I would do crazy things for a handsome  guy too that i wouldn't otherwise lol 

On 8/25/2018 at 11:47 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Its about attraction I think. The person you love becomes your weakness and he/she can use that weakness against u. I would do crazy things for a handsome  guy too that i wouldn't otherwise lol 

The "right" person doesn't play games. They don't make life difficult for the other person regardless of the situation. They work WITH you, not against you; no 5hit-tests, etc. These are self-perpetuating issues we've been conditioned to accept by our cultural overlords, because apparently "that's how things are meant to be." It's taking cues from popular culture / entertainment and other nonsense of that nature, and passing it off as real-life.  For some reason society has been convinced that unless our partners are consistently not in even a mild form of conflict, etc., then there's something wrong with the relationship. Others foolishly wear these labels with pride without comprehending the damage that's being inflicted: "My missus keeps me in check" / "I'd be nothing without her".

On 8/19/2018 at 4:22 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Sometimes she does act rude or unmannerly . And then says sorry sorry as if I am not auditing her each and every action and talk insofar it concerns me and my family.

Her aunt cheated her at the last moment , considering my fiance is very poor and her dad prolly cant even throw a proper wedding . So she was expecting her uncle to help her . However the uncle ditched them . So uncle's done ! Her bros are already crrap and dirty guys . 

She doesn't talk to some of her sisters , but the some she does talk to are very close to her and sometimes I have a suspicion that they wind her up against my mom or me. You know girls saying things like "mother-in-laws are almost always evil" .

I don't want my to-be-wife be indoctrinated with such crrap mentality and I am wondering of ways to put seeds of mistrust and feuds between her sisters and her . However a benign part in me warns of not doing so lest I conduct an immoral act. However If I were to , you guys can suggest me some ideas lol 

you really sound like a Cr4p minded individual ...you who already are cheating your wife of the truth, want to isolate her further ? I  hope your parents realise very soon just what a substandard job they did with you ... Her family relationships are her own to deal with, the fact that she trusted you and dished the dirt on her family shows me that she is a naive person who thinks you are on her side (as a wife should think of her husband) . I don't talk to my brothers sometimes when they are being stupid but I never hold a grudge and talk again asap as I don't want our kids to become estranged and I believe in keeping family ties and my husband has always respected that and vice versa for his family ties .

You are the one who is indoctrinated with bollywood soap operas ... leave her be and show her understanding , seems she needs a decent friend and partner in life not some wannabe Villianous hubby

On 8/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, puzzled said:

Men are easily influenced by women. Its a fact! There are two things that motivate men the most (one being good cooking) and a healthy marriage offers both! in no time the man easily becomes infatuated and enslaved by the woman and he doesn't even know it!

what kind of poodina chutney she making bro, haha?