Is it evil of me to scheme seeding feuds between my to-be-wife and her sisters ?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Sometimes she does act rude or unmannerly . And then says sorry sorry as if I am not auditing her each and every action and talk insofar it concerns me and my family.

Her aunt cheated her at the last moment , considering my fiance is very poor and her dad prolly cant even throw a proper wedding . So she was expecting her uncle to help her . However the uncle ditched them . So uncle's done ! Her bros are already crrap and dirty guys . 

She doesn't talk to some of her sisters , but the some she does talk to are very close to her and sometimes I have a suspicion that they wind her up against my mom or me. You know girls saying things like "mother-in-laws are almost always evil" .

I don't want my to-be-wife be indoctrinated with such crrap mentality and I am wondering of ways to put seeds of mistrust and feuds between her sisters and her . However a benign part in me warns of not doing so lest I conduct an immoral act. However If I were to , you guys can suggest me some ideas lol 

Goodness gracious ..............You must be completely off your trolley.

On 8/19/2018 at 5:22 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Sometimes she does act rude or unmannerly . And then says sorry sorry as if I am not auditing her each and every action and talk insofar it concerns me and my family.

Her aunt cheated her at the last moment , considering my fiance is very poor and her dad prolly cant even throw a proper wedding . So she was expecting her uncle to help her . However the uncle ditched them . So uncle's done ! Her bros are already crrap and dirty guys . 

She doesn't talk to some of her sisters , but the some she does talk to are very close to her and sometimes I have a suspicion that they wind her up against my mom or me. You know girls saying things like "mother-in-laws are almost always evil" .

I don't want my to-be-wife be indoctrinated with such crrap mentality and I am wondering of ways to put seeds of mistrust and feuds between her sisters and her . However a benign part in me warns of not doing so lest I conduct an immoral act. However If I were to , you guys can suggest me some ideas lol 

You ain’t a man 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 8/29/2018 at 3:40 PM, jkvlondon said:

makes one wonder if he's in it for the money because so far he hasn't told his prospectives that it's OK we'll take her in the clothes she's standing in as any decent Sikh should ...

Actually we're JUST taking her in clothes only ! they ain't giving us anything. Her father is poor as a shell ! And I don't view her uncle as an atm , not that he's gonna give me any money anyways. The girl looks over-aged to me and won't tell her date of birth either. Funnily she remembers her day of birth , the day and the month but not the year . Her parents NOT ONCE ! called me putt or beta or how a son in law should be treated. 

My parents still out of love for him are making jewellery sets for her , because they care for me. And on top of that they 're being arrogant that they will only have marriage in punjab and not mumbai , at the cost of my family's inconvenience. But we agreed on that one as well. 

All her relatives have ditched her and TBH I think these ppl don't even have enough money to arrange for a marriage. YET , my parents have always assured them . If it would have been someone else, the rishta would have been off by now ! 

A strong reason why I still didnt let her go is because she used to do sewa and chaukis in the same gurudwara from where my mom used to do to obtain me, infact her uncle was the granthi there,   and so we see her incoming in my life as a gift from god . 

So pleasse stop posting the crrap against someone even if you don't know the full scenario . Everyone thinks I am getting a fat dowry , I just wanted a girl and thats what I am getting. True I don't truly desire her but there's more to marriage than bedroom stuff. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Actually we're JUST taking her in clothes only ! they ain't giving us anything. Her father is poor as a shell ! And I don't view her uncle as an atm , not that he's gonna give me any money anyways. The girl looks over-aged to me and won't tell her date of birth either. Funnily she remembers her day of birth , the day and the month but not the year . Her parents NOT ONCE ! called me putt or beta or how a son in law should be treated. 

My parents still out of love for him are making jewellery sets for her , because they care for me. And on top of that they 're being arrogant that they will only have marriage in punjab and not mumbai , at the cost of my family's inconvenience. But we agreed on that one as well. 

All her relatives have ditched her and TBH I think these ppl don't even have enough money to arrange for a marriage. YET , my parents have always assured them . If it would have been someone else, the rishta would have been off by now ! 

A strong reason why I still didnt let her go is because she used to do sewa and chaukis in the same gurudwara from where my mom used to do to obtain me, infact her uncle was the granthi there,   and so we see her incoming in my life as a gift from god . 

So pleasse stop posting the crrap against someone even if you don't know the full scenario . Everyone thinks I am getting a fat dowry , I just wanted a girl and thats what I am getting. True I don't truly desire her but there's more to marriage than bedroom stuff. 

then why are you scheming to stir her relationships with her own family members bro if you really are coming from a good place ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

then why are you scheming to stir her relationships with her own family members bro if you really are coming from a good place ?

thats wat the title of this thread is ! "is it evil....." ? 

ofcourse i think its immoral but I don't want the camarederie between her sisters and her to spoil her relationships with my family . 

Otherwise I honestly couldn't care less ! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Worriednow
On 8/19/2018 at 6:07 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

actually she already feels I am aloof to her . Some days back I told her I am working and on internet you can see anything u want . So she said "can u see me?" . perhaps a reference to how I don't call her everyday and talk to her for 1 hour straight lol 

You know I am not really into her .. guys though are hot lol . 

Whats wrong with you people

This forum is called ‘Sikh Sangat- voice of the sikhs’

But it’s okay for you to talk about this poor girl and how you are ruining her life and how guys are hot being a man yourself- that is not Sikh like.

You lot call Sikh girls slags in the media and judge other people I’ve read but this Singh just because he is a regular on here gets away with it.

You are not acting like a Sikh and you’re embarrassing. No one needs to hear about your sexual preferences, grow up and and stop. You think you won’t get paap for not disclosing your real self to this girl and making her be stuck with a man who will never truly be into her, you say marriage is not just about sexual things but you don’t think she has a right in a say?

People like you should stay single!!