Mard-E-Mujahid Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale

InderjitS

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Add to this list that Sikh journalist from Sikh channel Delhi Unit I forgot his name. He also pushes for this agenda of showing Sikhs as similar to Muslims. He says it himself whenever he interviews Indian and Kashmiri Muslims by saying "look how similar Sikhs and Muslims are", "we both have beards and are martials Qaums".

While it may be a "cool" thing in India but it's highly embarrassing for us in the West who are being confused as Muslims by Westerners since 9/11. I really wish our journalists in India would stop doing this.

Baljeet Singh Delhi - Mis-nari

9 hours ago, puzzled said:

I know this Pakistani guy we went to the same school and then ended up working at the same place and he told me that pakis and afghanis are Mujahids. He said that means they will give their life for islam and fight in the name of their religion and prophet. He told me that muslims are waiting for the right moment and chance when it comes to war with india and that they will slaughter all the hindus! He said they are waiting for that moment. He then called them stuff like idol worshipers and how they insult god by worshiping idols.

This same guy divorced his wife because she wouldn't give him s3x when he wanted it, apparently in islam a wife is not allowed to refuse her husband s3x when he wants it   so he divorced her!

hes always been alright with me though, in school and afterwards. When Kartarpur sahib opened he hugged me!

If this is how mujahids think and function then it is an insult to call sant ji Mard e Mujahid!  Sant ji was all about love and spreading Sikhi  he never even called himself a politician and always said that his purpose to spread Sikhi and that is what he does. He got caught up in the false lies of the politicians, Sikh and Hindu politicians   who only cared about power and they used him and his name for political gain and to attack each other. 

Pakistanis live in some fantasy land, they've lost every war they've had with India.

I wonder if these same sikhs who romanticize muslims would also like to share the blame when a Muslim attacks humanity the next time in terror attack. 

14 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

While it may be a "cool" thing in India

It's not. Trust me. And muslims as martial qaum lmao. 

There's a difference between a soldier who defends, and a psycho who kills innocents. 

11 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:
  • Surinder Singh Talking punjab interesting chap
  • guy who was famously arrested in india
  • suddenly he is living in usa now - arrested convict cannot get visa, how did he got it?
  • be careful of such turned CATS
  • jaggi still in jail remember

Surinder Singh has done time and immense seva for Sikhs. He has never backed down from exposing Indian/Punjabi governments lies. He is very easy to contact, perhaps you could inquire with him how he got to USA, before making such accusations. This is what killed the movement before, you'd figure we would learn from our mistakes, but no. 

Also, Navtej and Harchand are free, as are other panthic Sikhs, are they all also cats?