Regarding the ardaas

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i just want to spill my heart out that today after our kirtan smagam at an university i was randomly asked by someone to do ardas afterwards I answered with a yes. But when i satrted doing ardas after kirtan i was blank i forget the ardas I don’t know how and completed it all on a very bad note. It was very humiliating for me that I can’t even do an ardas being an amritdhari sikh i should have done it smoothly but I can’t and moreover as i do ardas for karah prasad no one was there i waited and again repeat it but no one came which turns the things into more blunder. Everyone was laughing at me afterwards, some were disappointed, some were angry, everyone was pointing at me. So all this leads to shake my self confidence, my inner peace. I can’t even have courage to go to the kirtan smagam and do kirtan next week as every Tuesday it was held. I dont know what to do i just want to share this all with sonebody so i just posted.