Sikhs and Hindus best migrants to UK

Big_Tera

16 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Are Sikhs and hindus the UK's best migrant community?

Out of all the people that came to the uk over years throughout history. Are there any better then us. 

Ie think about all the migrant communities. 

Polish, Irish, Blacks carribean, black african, Europeans, Muslims, Middle eastern, Chinese, Jews, Porkistanis, bangladeshi, and others. 

Out of all these different nationalities, religions and communities. 

Sikhs and Hindus stand out as being the best. We have successfully integrated to the british way of life. You never hear of conflicts between us and whites like muslims are always having. 

We are highly educated and successfull.We have a great relationship with the white people who respect us. Many can now distinguish us from muslims and praise us as being law abiding and respectful community. 

???? Complete sycophant white master a$$ licker. Highly educated? You're the furthest thing from it mate. Face-palm. 

And this my friends is what a bandar with an enslaved colonialised mindset looks like.

Try as hard as you like to "integrate" into this british society, you'll never be accepted as one of them.

"great relationship with the white people who respect us"... Jesus wept.

19 hours ago, Gagan1995 said:

This post is CRINGE, & you're CRINGE. It's like comparing Biharis / UPs and other dirty 3rd world scum that are invading Panjab, which ones are the most integrated  in Panjab. I'm not defending the british, they feel the same way about you and the rest. So saying, oh golly , are we are  the best immigrants in UK??. Guess what clown, Panjab will be majority Hindoo  in 2030, thanks to the filthy bhojpuri invaders, and I'll only be 35 by that point, that's distressing. Because Panjab doesn't have state rights like Himachal / Kashmir , we can't stop outsiders from buying up Panjab. This is exactly like what the brits are feeling. Not that I like those pasty pig skins but I feel what they're feeling, they don't care if you're better or worst than the other invaders, they only care that you're not one of them.  

giphy.gif

Tenu neendar di jurat hai

7 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

GANDH, you sound like a crazed lunatic on pang. 

So just because I praised Sikhs as being the best most respected migrants to the uk. You equate that to being a slave of gorehm? Your obviously on crack cocain. 

Would you rather we were hated by the british goreh. At the moment we Sikhs are in a strong position. We are admired respected. The goreh even know about what Sikhs did in the world wars. We can spread our faith in peace. There is no anti sikh feeling. 

We can use our well liked status to our advantage. We can show goreh that we are the true religion of peace and tolerance. 

Sikhs have no issues with practcing our faith. 

Jeez bache like you will understand one day what I am talking about

Crazed? This coming from someone who licks white a$$? Sure; sign me up to the madhouse.

Unfortunately, they don't yet know about the Sikhs who colluded with the Germans and the Japanese ?

We've fought tirelessly to freely practice our faith in this country and we continue to do so. Nothing was given to us on a silver platter.

The british respect us dearly. They absolutely love us. Because the majority of us are like you- submissive, obedient lap dogs who've willfully forgotten our past in the name of integration at the expense of our future. These same dirt bags that you appear to worship sold the Sikhs out to the indian government in the 80's and continue to do so to date (i.e. Jagtar Singh Johal). Where is this respect and admiration you speak of? Bull$hit.

Call me a bacha the day you learn how to spell and form coherent sentences.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

big_tera, why u r so fond of hindus btw ? secondly no matter how good u become to british , don't forget those gorey cunts owe us a lot . Instead they always acted against our interests. karma is a bttch and one day gorey will pay