Sikhs and Hindus best migrants to UK

Big_Tera

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, singh598 said:

Yes Sikhs and Hindus are the most obedient immigrant slaves in the UK 

aptly said ! looks like hindus and sikhs have some deep inferiority complex towards their former masters ! 

On 8/24/2018 at 7:09 PM, Punjabiwolves said:

I work in retail too. it's not as easy as people think its hard work and requires good multi-tasking skills. Typically our people in England have top jobs like account, Finance Consultant, Lawyer, IT consultant. etc and it all adds to this so-called status which you get judged on. If your not a white-collar worker working in an office then they look down at you, I get that at times when relatives ask me what I do. My job does not mean I am not educated as they may think. I have 2:1 bsc hons degree in computing,  Prince 2 project management certification  etc . yeah in an ideal world  I would be working as IT consultant/Project manager for top blue chip company earning a yearly salary of £35000-40000 per year (the ideal Punjabi lad) lol but instead I work a grind for £8.20 an hour.(that's with a pay rise for my hard work) lol, 

I did have an IT support job back in 2009  as part of my placement year for my degree which went horribly wrong. I have also done some IT support work back in 2013 which again I did not enjoy and was not given much work to do. I have had tons of job interviews for IT consultancy roles, banking jobs etc some went well while others were not so good. The whole job search after graduations has been soul destroying. But none the less I remain positive, I am doing a teaching course and hopefully, I can become a teacher early next year. 

Job title is the 1st question potential in-laws will ask in our community if you earn less then your partner then everyone will be quick to point out that your living off your wife and eating her money which in most cases is not true. In today's world is not uncommon for the wife to be earning more than her husband. 

In sum don't let your job measure your success, their is much more to life then work, career etc. 

Yeah i agree, everyone is expected to have a high paying professional job lol   but i could never see myself doing those kinds of jobs! it's just not me ...    i'm actually happy doing the job im doing and have no problem with it, it doesn't bother me at all.