HI all, I am looking for someone whom I can ask Sikhi question to? I have questions about diet and history in sikhism and would like  to discuss it with someone knowledgable and qualified. The questions involve eating meat, drinking, and sex from a scientific perspective and historical perspective I am also looking for someone whom I can debate with on Sikh Channel TV on these issues. 

1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

HI all, I am looking for someone whom I can ask Sikhi question to? I have questions about diet and history in sikhism and would like  to discuss it with someone knowledgable and qualified. The questions involve eating meat, drinking, and sex from a scientific perspective and historical perspective I am also looking for someone whom I can debate with on Sikh Channel TV on these issues. 

Bit confused here. When you say that you want to debate. That means you don’t want to learn but to present your thoughts (against or not) on Sikh issues. Am I right? 

Maybe present the debate points here that you want to talk/ask about? 

On 8/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, S1ngh said:

Bit confused here. When you say that you want to debate.

That means you don’t want to learn but to present your thoughts (against or not) on Sikh issues.

Am I right? 

Singh Jee, 

you are absolutely right. You have clearly perceived his real intentions.

On 8/26/2018 at 3:46 PM, mahandulai said:

Are you a muslim?

18 hours ago, jakare said:

The reason Maharaj has disallowed such acts is that a person can start to become very attached to those acts. This is called Kaam and is a part of the Panj Chor (five evils of the mind). This takes one way from naam simran and bani.

the hormones released during sex is healthier