14 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

This is a sensitive answer. Congrats.

This your statement above  is more in accordance with sikhee. Science is limited to the mind, while sikhee is the path which, takes you across and above the mental spheres, in the real spiritual planes, right upto Sach Khand.

To follow and walk on the path of sikhee, only love and faith are required, of course His grace also above all.

That is why Guru Jee said: Sochay soch na hovaee. Means think or try to reason about Him, be it hundreds of thousands of times, then too it will be of no avail, for the indriyas used as instruments  by the body and mind to analyze His Nature, are  poor and limited, they are good for the material and finite creation, but not  for Him,  who is apaar and beant Soami.

Sat Sree Akal.

see my answer to paji above or below. gurbani is poetry, and to say science is wrong is also an assumption. gurbani has thousands of different meanings

On 8/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, Mahakaal96 said:

Listen MahanSula.... if those are your views then goodluck to you.... knock yourself out & enjoy all the sex & alcohol you want if they bring you happiness. 

Your right.... mahraj does give all answers so why don’t you take your questions direct to mahraj?! 

This forum is used by young people.... I know exactly what your angle is... but won’t work here..... 

listen here cowboy, this aint your town, the drugs your grandparents take contain cannabis and ethanol, so before you get smart, know your facts

On 8/29/2018 at 5:03 PM, singh598 said:

That would mean prostitutes are amongst the happiest...but they don't look it and if you ask them would you do the profession in hindsight and they would say NO

i mean if we did the bare minimum healthy amount ..... im not saying go jump of a cliff cmon, cut me some slack here, please, im not your enemy

54 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

listen here cowboy, this aint your town, the drugs your grandparents take contain cannabis and ethanol, so before you get smart, know your facts

Maybe you should have a look on this site & see what I have posted in the past regarding the use of cannabis & medicine containing alcohol....

Your original post did not sound like it was referring to medicinal levels of alcohol.