Sikhism on rise in Pakistan

Dsinghd

2 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

My grandad was from Pakistan and left before partition.

I understand. 

The reality as it stands currently is that Sikhs will not grow back to pre-partition numbers in what is now Pakistan.

Nor are the Sikhs who came from Pakistan are ever going to get their land back.

Sorry.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I understand. 

The reality as it stands currently is that Sikhs will not grow back to pre-partition numbers in what is now Pakistan.

Sorry.

unless something catastrophic  happens at world stage that causes a power vacuum which can then be filled by khalsa forces. I have a strong feeling something along those lines . 

I remember someone saying "Guru Nanak dev ji's chadar was torn by his hindu and muslim followers after joti jot . That sheet (punjab divided land) will become one again someday" 

India has a lot of karmic debt on its head. Right now, already the world powers such as russia , china, india, australia, US are involving in "play war games" . When this "play" will become serious no one knows. US is on descent while china is rising . Things are going to get really bad .

My mom used to say a lot "the elders said two things will happen: 1) things will be sold in packets , 2) a lamp lit will only be visible from miles apart." 

no1 already happened as we buy all things in packets now, no2 sounds like nuclear aftermath,

remember the last time sikhs had khalsa raj it was because of power vacuum left by clash between marathas and afghans in third battle of panipat. Hunn vi ehi houga. Look at the play of god as future unfolds !

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

unless something catastrophic  happens at world stage that causes a power vacuum which can then be filled by khalsa forces. I have a strong feeling something along those lines . 

I remember someone saying "Guru Nanak dev ji's chadar was torn by his hindu and muslim followers after joti jot . That sheet (punjab divided land) will become one again someday" 

India has a lot of karmic debt on its head. Right now, already the world powers such as russia , china, india, australia, US are involving in "play war games" . When this "play" will become serious no one knows. US is on descent while china is rising . Things are going to get really bad .

My mom used to say a lot "the elders said two things will happen: 1) things will be sold in packets , 2) a lamp lit will only be visible from miles apart." 

no1 already happened as we buy all things in packets now, no2 sounds like nuclear aftermath,

remember the last time sikhs had khalsa raj it was because of power vacuum left by clash between marathas and afghans in third battle of panipat. Hunn vi ehi houga. Look at the play of god as future unfolds !

The only way I can see Khalsa rising is through a power vacuum.

Whether the Khalsa is prepared to meet that opportunity if it arises is another matter. 

We hear all these things said by the elders but a lot of it is wishful thinking on their part. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We hear all these things said by the elders but a lot of it is wishful thinking on their part. 

Every karam has to be paid off. Initially I used to think why Maharaja Ranjit singh wasted 1000 kilos gold on Kashi mandir . but then I realized that gold was perhaps a karmic payback of Diwan (who was a hindu) who had laid his gold coins on ground to buy cremation space for chhote sahibzade and mata Gujri ji . 

You see every karam , whether good or bad has a payback , and if there's a greater delay between committing paap/punn and the time of fruitiion then often that is multiplied. 

Hindus do say sometimes "Hindus are indebted to sikhs and sikh gurus for saving them from islamic bullying" . and sometimes also say "take all of india instead" when sikhs ask for independent punjab. So when 're they gonna pay that debt back lol . Interest is charged right ?

The way they say "take all of india" means "consider all of india as your own" . but rather someday perhaps it will realy happen. 

India had committed grave sins before 7th century , perhaps a few hundred yrs before that and the result was islamic invasions. Just as buddhist monasteries were burnt down and buddhists heads carried a price in somewhere around 2nd century when brahman kings persecuted buddhists , same way hindu temples were brought down by islamic invaders . What Guru Teg Bahadar ji did was wash that slate of sins with his blood . 

Unfortunately , out of blindness they have again seeded karmas in 1984 and even after that  , akin to that of 2nd century with buddhists. Thousands and thousands of sikh youth were killed . Who's gonna pay that tax ?? and its been more than 30 yrs already.

God never forgets. He witnesses everything. As the world's power axis shake (from US to ?) , a lot of countries payback time is here I am afraid. 

Whether the Khalsa is prepared to meet that opportunity if it arises is another matter. 

I am a firm believer that despite all our sh*tty present day personna and our shortcomings, we're not an orphan people. Our guru is always with us. Its the guru's  duty to prepare sikhs. 

Would the sikhs in 1700s have thought they were even gonna survive that century , let alone produce someone like Ranjit Singh. Time changes. Now its dark clouds, but spring does cometh 

On 8/26/2018 at 5:24 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

I understand. 

Sorry.

Pakistan is certainly more dangerous now than 1947.