Basics of Sikhi - Latest

Big_Tera

Anyone know the latest on basics of Sikhi? I remember when Jugraj was running the organisation it was doing really well. Many videos were getting high view counts and it was greatly popular.Ie hyde park. Speakers corner. Parchaar events up and down the country.

But since he has gone and other parharics have come in. The channel doesnt seem to be getting the same level of views or popularity. I have also noticed that not many events are happening these days. Has the group come to stand still with a lack of ideas?

I know Jugraj was the real brains behind it all. Since his passing it looks like the rest of the team are not doing much or have no real direction. 

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

they have been doing fundraising  with parchaar at the peak and other efforts , the parchaar is still going on and sunday katha and they have been producing more videos on 52 hukhams apart from that they have been struggling view figures wise as people are fickle and latched on to Jugraj's personality rather than than the message ...

You are correct. 

47 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

an observation I've had is that Mohan SIngh and his team, SAS have a steady white and non-sikh following who are now looking into sikhi because of the truthful and protective stance sikhi has shown to kids of all faiths and sexes who have been groomed . Also despite people's grumbles Ravi Singh is showing another positive aspect of sikhi which again is awakening people and getting them to look into sikhi .Sewa has fruits beyond the obvious is another form of parchaar which is nonverbal

Action speaks louder than words

On 9/2/2018 at 2:17 AM, Big_Tera said:

Anyone know the latest on basics of Sikhi? I remember when Jugraj was running the organisation it was doing really well. Many videos were getting high view counts and it was greatly popular.Ie hyde park. Speakers corner. Parchaar events up and down the country.

But since he has gone and other parharics have come in. The channel doesnt seem to be getting the same level of views or popularity. I have also noticed that not many events are happening these days. Has the group come to stand still with a lack of ideas?

I know Jugraj was the real brains behind it all. Since his passing it looks like the rest of the team are not doing much or have no real direction. 

the rest are not as good, and are just learning tbf, but no one as good as JUGraj has come forward yet