Is homosexuality a mental illness?

mahandulai

One thing I don't understand is why so many gay people act and dress feminine, does that naturally come to them. And why many(not all) lesbians look and dress like blokes.    Apparently homosexuality does exist in animals but I don't think it's got anything to do with attraction or pleasure.

Sikhi doesn't say anything about gays but I think I did come across a gay couple in charitropakhyan lol 

I don't agree with gay couples being allowed to adopt kids! 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

One thing I don't understand is why so many gay people act and dress feminine, does that naturally come to them. And why many(not all) lesbians look and dress like blokes.    Apparently homosexuality does exist in animals but I don't think it's got anything to do with attraction or pleasure.

Sikhi doesn't say anything about gays but I think I did come across a gay couple in charitropakhyan lol 

I don't agree with gay couples being allowed to adopt kids! 

gay animals exist, dolphins and monkeys have homosexual intercourse for fun. or bi.

1 hour ago, mahandulai said:

gay animals exist, dolphins and monkeys have homosexual intercourse for fun. or bi.

But even paedophiles exist in the monkey world . So I don't understand why gays try to justify their sexuality by saying "gay animals exist"     next pedos are gonna try and justify their sickness by saying "pedo monkeys exist"  

Not that I am against gays ...

It's stupid to compare human sexuality with animals. Animals mainly mate for babies, instinct/survival. Humans have sex mainly for fun and pleasure.  Very little is still known about animals and their mating behaviour.

gays say their feelings are natural but then paedophiles actually say the same ..

One interesting thing is animals are aware of how unhealthy inbreeding is, many male animals leave ther clans/groups to prevent inbreeding and deformed babies. Animals basically know stuff that many Muslims are still yet to realize 

28 minutes ago, puzzled said:

But even paedophiles exist in the monkey world . So I don't understand why gays try to justify their sexuality by saying "gay animals exist"     next pedos are gonna try and justify their sickness by saying "pedo monkeys exist"  

Not that I am against gays ...

It's stupid to compare human sexuality with animals. Animals mainly mate for babies, instinct/survival. Humans have sex mainly for fun and pleasure.  Very little is still known about animals and their mating behaviour.

gays say their feelings are natural but then paedophiles actually say the same ..

One interesting thing is animals are aware of how unhealthy inbreeding is, many male animals leave ther clans/groups to prevent inbreeding and deformed babies. Animals basically know stuff that many Muslims are still yet to realize 

lol this stuff about animals, the leaving of the groups are to do with animals gangs in primates -  tournament species get as much as they can, AND also monogamous species which i dont think it matters that much. but Also inbreeding communities trust each other more uno, they work better in some aspects lol, and reliable to each other,

that peadophile idea saying they just feel right doing it, is an interesting concepyt, the next years will uncover more info on this.

2 hours ago, mahandulai said:

lol this stuff about animals, the leaving of the groups are to do with animals gangs in primates -  tournament species get as much as they can, AND also monogamous species which i dont think it matters that much. but Also inbreeding communities trust each other more uno, they work better in some aspects lol, and reliable to each other,

that peadophile idea saying they just feel right doing it, is an interesting concepyt, the next years will uncover more info on this.

Yeah most animals leave their group in search of other females, so their social setting avoids inbreeding but many animals actually do things to avoid inbreeding, search it up it's actually interesting lol   

Inbreeding communities may of worked well a couple of decades ago but they have very high divorce rates now which results not only in the couple breaking up but close families breaking up and family wealth and inheritance leads to court cases.   I have seen many paki families breaking up in my area because inbreeding couples/cousins decided to divorce.  I remember once when I used to get my hair cut I was at the hair cut shop and this paki uncle was saying the good thing about cousin marriages is that all the wealth stays in the family but the bad thing is when the couple break up it breaks the whole family up and causes a lot of problems.

Times are changing and divorces are on the rise in inbreeding communities. 

My mum's paki friend got her daughter married to her sisters son. The couple broke up and she also broke up with her sister  LOL 

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah most animals leave their group in search of other females, so their social setting avoids inbreeding but many animals actually do things to avoid inbreeding, search it up it's actually interesting lol   

Inbreeding communities may of worked well a couple of decades ago but they to have very high divorce rates now which results not only in the couple breaking up but close families breaking up and family wealth and inheritance leads to court cases.   I have seen many paki families breaking up in my area because inbreeding couple/cousins decided to divorce.  I remember once when I used to get my hair cut I was at the hair cut shop and this paki uncle was saying the food thing about cousin marriages is that all the wealth stays in the family but the bad thing is when the couple break up it breaks the whole family up and causes a lot of problems.

Times are changing and divorces are on the rise in inbreeding communities. 

My mum's paki friend got her daughter married to her sisters son. The couple broke up and she also broke up with her sister  LOL 

Interesting phenomenon regarding cousin marriage with the Pakistani community. 

Cousin marriage tend to happen with UK cousin and Pakistan cousin.

Far less often is UK cousin with UK cousin.

I wonder if they feel weird about it if they grow up with their cousins. 

However, since they don't grow up with Pakistani cousin it may be different in their eyes.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Interesting phenomenon regarding cousin marriage with the Pakistani community. 

Cousin marriage tend to happen with UK cousin and Pakistan cousin.

Far less often is UK cousin with UK cousin.

I wonder if they feel weird about it if they grow up with their cousins. 

However, since they don't grow up with Pakistani cousin it may be different in their eyes.

Yeah your right its mostly UK cousin gets married to Pakistan cousin. But in my school I knew this paki guy who was dating his cousin.  I first found out pakis marry their cousins when I was in primary school and this paki girl called fatima told me she wants to marry her cousin and she called him sexy. So from a very young age they are aware and start developing attractions towards their cousins.  This suli at my mum's work place was first married to her chacha's son, she has a son with him but she divorced him and then married her pua's son !

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah your right its mostly UK cousin gets married to Pakistan cousin. But in my school I knew this paki who was dating his cousin.  I first found out pakis marry their cousins when I was in primary school and this paki girl called fatima told me she wants to marry her cousin and she called him sexy. So from a very young age they are aware and start developing attractions towards their cousins.  This suli at my mum's work place was first married to her chacha's son, she has a son with him but she divorced him and then married her pua's son !

There seems to be a spectrum range for this behaviour. 

Normally, biology can trump a lot of things.

Biologically,  it seems to be wrong to in-breed, your genetics intrinsically understands this but it seems this cultural practice overrides biology.