Racism in the UK

Big_Tera

30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

just underground it's in the DNA

I think it all depends. Ie each persons experience is different. From my experience in the work place. If your the type of brownie that is a yes man and does what he is told without questioning. Then the whites will accept you and you will have no issues. Generally most types of brownies fall into this. 

The whites will only target those who they see as a threat to them. So if your very intellegent and confident. You will be a target. 

The whites want people they can easily control and abuse. 

The whites are the worst kind of racist. Infact we all are. Soon as we go home. Our reall feelings come out. 

Such as that Paki said this

or that N1gger honkey is this and that

• 3 years later...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/16428378/eastenders-viewers-seriously-distracted-by-ash/

FAMILIAR FACE 

EastEnders viewers seriously distracted by Ash Kaur’s racist patient’s appearance – but can you spot why?

• 10:50, 15 Oct 2021
  • Updated: 11:03, 15 Oct 2021

Fans of EastEnders were left stunned after the soap's resident nurse, Ash was subjected to a racist attack.

On Thursday's instalment of the show, viewers were taken aback by the older lady- for more reasons than one.

The patient vears a striking resemblance to Catherine Tate's nan

The patient vears a striking resemblance to Catherine Tate's nan

Ash was treating the patient as she hurled her abuse

Ash was treating the patient as she hurled her abuse

Ash Kaur came across a foul-mouthed patient while working in Walford's local hospital.

The patient made several rude remarks at the young nurse, declaring she did not want to be treated by her.

As Ash treated the patient as she suffered from shortness of breath, the older lady insisted that she wanted another doctor.

The woman continued on her tirade, stating: "I want someone from here,".

The nurse hit back at the racist remark, responding: "I am from here".

Ash seemed distraught as the dishevelled older lady stated: "I mean really from here,".

I'm sorry you don't think I'm from here?" she asked her as the woman replied: "I just want someone else.

Fans were disgusted by the older woman's racism on the show, with one Tweeting: "Racism should never be tolerated on any levels whatsoever especially in hospitals where the majority of GP's doctors and nurses are of ethnic background"

"Ash must get this every day during her job I feel for her.".

Other fans were distracted by the older woman's appearance, noticing her resemblance to a famous TV name- Catherine Tate's nan.

The foul-mouthed character, famously characterised by Tate with a signature greying wig and her trademark wrinkles.

One fan wrote: "That woman in the wheelchair looks like Catherine Tate as Nan! #Eastenders"

Another stated "I genuinely thought that old woman was Catherine Tate playing nan."

A third fan echoed "Wait - was that Catherine Tate dressed up as Nan?"

A fourth Twitter user joked "nice to see nan in Eastenders

Racism in the US

@GurjantGnostic @californiasardar1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59260704

US police officer sues boss over KKK note

Published
7 hours ago

A black police officer in the US state of Ohio has filed a discrimination complaint after allegedly receiving a racist note from a superior officer.

Officer Keith Pool made the complaint after video footage emerged of then-Sheffield Lake Police Chief Anthony Campo placing a note on his desk reading "Ku Klux Klan" (KKK) last June.

It is also alleged Mr Campo engaged in ongoing racist abuse against Mr Pool.

Mr Campo has since resigned and said his actions were "a joke".

Mr Pool, who became Sheffield Lake's first black officer in 2020, told reporters during a press conference on Thursday that his initial reaction had been one of shock, simply asking the then police chief: "Are you serious?"

"What else can you say to the chief of police, who had done something so heinous and so awful to the first black officer ever? It's not understandable," he said.

Lawyers for Keith Pool, 57, allege that Mr Campo's actions formed part of a pattern of racist behaviour.

They say this included wearing a pointy hat of the KKK - a white supremacist organisation - he made in front of colleagues, harassing Mr Pool on an "ongoing basis" and creating racially offensive images mocking him and another officer, "the only Latino officer in the division".

• 3 months later...

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/racist-lorry-driver-fined-after-tiktok-video-goes-viral-3569468

Sheffield lorry driver fined over racist abuse after viral TikTok video gets more than 1.2m views

A lorry driver who racially abused an NHS worker in Sheffield has been fined after a video of him being confronted went viral on TikTok.

Wednesday, 16th February 2022, 1:02 am

Nicholas Clayton, of Bradfield Road, Hillsborough, launched a volley of abuse at Adnan Hussain following a road rage incident in Grimesthorpe last year.
Adnan Hussain, who worked as a call handler for NHS 111 at the time and is now a civil servant, says Clayton told him to ‘get back to your own country’ and used a racial slur which we have chosen not to repeat.

The incident was witnessed by former Sheffield councillor Ibrar Hussain, who was in Adnan's car, and the pair drove immediately to Clayton’s then employer, Brocklebank & Co Demolition Ltd on nearby Bland Street, to report the incident to his superiors.

Nicholas Clayton, aged 51, of Bradfield Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield, is filmed being confronted by Adnan Hussain after racially abusing him

Nicholas Clayton, aged 51, of Bradfield Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield, is filmed being confronted by Adnan Hussain after racially abusing him

There they filmed Clayton in the truck cab as they asked why he had racially abused Adnan Hussain.

“He told me I’m a smelly b*******, I’m a **** and to get to my own country,” Adnan Hussain can be heard saying, with Clayton responding by nodding and saying ‘yeah’.

Asked for his name, the driver replies ‘<banned word filter activated> Turpin’ and subsequently asks ‘why drive like a ****’, before denying he had used a racial slur during the earlier incident.

Footage of that confrontation on February 26 last year was uploaded to TikTok, where it has been viewed 1.2 million times.

Clayton, who no longer works for the firm, appeared at Sheffield Magistrates’ Court last Thursday, February 10, where he was found guilty of causing alarm or distress by using threatening or insulting words in an incident the court ruled was racially and religiously aggravated.

The 51-year-old, who had pleaded not guilty, was fined £250 and ordered to pay a £34 victim surcharge and £250 costs to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Speaking following the verdict, Adnan Hussain, who is 25 and lives in Sheffield Lane Top, said: “He showed no regret for the racially aggravated abuse, and I’m really happy that he's been found guilty and fined.

“Hopefully if something like this happens in future, this court ruling will give other people the confidence to raise their voice and know they will be heard.”

From exp I'd say it's less. Yes there is EDL/BNP but EVERY country has problems; Blacks oppressed in USA, Sikhs in India, Islamic country terror attacks.

With the help and efforts of Whites, Asians and other ethnicity, racism is far less in UK.