Racism in the UK

Big_Tera

20 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Gonna be stabbings in the bathroom they aren't careful. 

On a side note, anyone getting the feeling yet that maybe football fan isn't for us?

Not sure which half confused bootha. 

First half. Assault enough Sikhs, especially the Kakkare, risk kissing a Kirpan. 

Second half, as footbal fans we keep suffering abuse, for what? We shouldn't be wearing anyone else's colors and wasting time with that <banned word filter activated>. 

So totally random tangent. When it comes spelling football and disambiguation with soccer. We should spell american football, Football, because the two L's are kind of like the goalposts in american football. 

Where as in football, that only americans call soccer. The goal is shaped like an O and some languages already spell it futbol. 

So in my world I think we should all spell american football, football, and soccer footbol if not just futbol. 

Fify

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So totally random tangent. When it comes spelling football and disambiguation with soccer. We should spell american football, Football, because the two L's are kind of like the goalposts in american football. 

Where as in football, that only americans call soccer. The goal is shaped like an O and some languages already spell it futbol. 

So in my world I think we should all spell american football, football, and soccer footbol if not just futbol. 

Fify

This is an example of soccer goalposts 

image.jpeg.6cba41e1103bfa69cceba5510208ace7.jpeg

@MisterrSingh

the spelling ‘Jouhl’ Is how the man in the article spelled it/spells it.