Heaven and Hell stories.

puzzled

22 hours ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

" hot and humid, and very hard to breath"

She was dead and had no body,why did she need to breathe?And how did she feel heat or humidity with no body?

If you are tortured there,how can you feel pain as you have no human body?

Interesting point ...

Here what's guru granth sahib ji says about the after life and hell 

He does not give the sinners any stability or place of rest; He consigns them to the depths of hell

emancipated. One who speaks lies shall fall into hell and burn.

The more they walk away, the deeper it pierces them, and the more they suffer in pain, until finally, the Messenger of Death smashes his club against their heads.

Without the Guru, there is only pitch-black darkness. Seized by the Messenger of Death, people cry out and scream. Night and day, they are diseased, like maggots in manure, and in manure they endure agony.

Where the great and terrible Messenger of Death shall try to crush you, there, only the Naam shall go along with you.

The Lord has exposed the penitent’s secret sin to the elders. The Righteous Judge of Dharma said to the Messenger of Death, “Take this penitent and put him with the worst of the worst murderers.” No one is to look at the face of this penitent again.

rebels who have unpaid accounts shall be called out. Azraa-eel, the Angel of Death, shall be appointed to punish them.

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Bhai Rama Singhs experience of Hell:

The Giani Ji said that in the time of Kalyug (dark age) the perfect Guru was the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Hearing this I was filled with joy that my search from the perfect Guru was over; that I had at last found the Guru I had been looking for and my innermost desire had been fulfilled. I returned home.

That night I dreamt that the Jamdoots (angels of death) were taking my soul away to some destination. On the way I saw other souls been taken away too. They were being tortured by the jamdoots. We were in a long line with many souls in front of meand many followed behind, however my soul was not being tortured because I had recited God’s name.
Where there is no mother, father, children, friends or brothers, O my mind there, only the Naam, the name of the Lord shall be with you as your help and support. Where there, only the Naam shall go along with you (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang : 264)
As we walked along we passed a very dark area. In this darkness we saw some very frightful scenes. They were so terrifying that a person could easily faint from fright.
“Where the path is difficult and the street is narrow, there the lord shall liberate you.”
(Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang : 996)
As we went further we came to an extremely hot place. It felt as though there was fire burning under our feet. Then there was a hill which we were ordered to climb. Those whose souls were soiled, found it very difficult to climb this hill. The jamdoots beat them and forced them to climb the hill. Those with pure souls climbed the hill very easlity. According to the Hindu faith, it takes one year for the soul to reach the court of Dharamraj. My soul was traveling at a very fast speed. Along the way I say these scenes but they did not affect my soul directly.
On the other side of the hill the court of Dharamraj where the good and bad deeds done in one’s lifetime are judged and reward or punishment meted out accordingly. Like a PC which enables immediate access to information, Dharamraj too is able look up the accounts of peoples deeds instantly. There was a lady standing in the line next to mine. Dharamraj said to her, “you have served saintly people. There are many pots of milk and a variety of food for you. Although, you have done good deeds you did not meditate on the Lords name. You will be reborn again as a human being. This time be sue to meditate on the lords name in order to retain salvation”. Another person turn came before Dharamraj said “although you were given a chance as a human being, you didn’t do any good deeds. You waisted your life doing evil deeds”. He told the jamdoots “Send this soul to hell and throw it back into the cycle of chawrasi lakh joon (8.4 million life forms).
Next it was my turn. Dharamraj said to me, “You have recited bani meditated on the Lords name, but you mind is soiled from the sins in this life. You have to be sentenced for this. The jamdoots took me to a place where human souls were punished for their bad deeds. The place resembled an immigration area were at the airport people with different passports line up in different lanes. Here there was a seperate line for each bad deed. There was a signboard displayed on every lane. For a lustful person, there was a door to a fire chamber. Next there was a doorway for those who had listened to peoples gossip. They were punished by having red hot liquid iron poured into their ears. Liars had their tongues cut off. Thieves had their hands cut off. I could see the terrifying scenes from where I was standing. There was still a long line in front of me.
Then the jamdoots brought me in front of the fire doorway and commanded me to go inside. I was terrified. They said that if I did not go in, they would beat my head with a heavy club. They pushed me in. It was the most dreadful place like a big pond. Many people were suffering there and screaming in agony. Nothing but cries of anguish could be heard. Nobody could think of food or water. The water in the pond was boiling like a volcano and small creatures were stinging people . The entire night passed in this dream. When it was time for me to get up and do my Paath of Sukhmani Sahib, my soul returned from hell into my body as I chanted “Aad Guray Nameh, Jugad Guray Nameh …” the first line of the bani, “I bow to the Greatest (Waheguru) Who is the source of all; I bow to the Guru who is through the ages…”. When I opened my eyes, I was seating and I had marks of insect stings all over my body. At this point I thanked God for blessing me and saving me from hell.
It is a well-known fact that recommendation of an influential person works in our worldly affairs. If a person is jailed and a high ranking police officer calls in asking for the person’s release, the person is freed. The same is very true in our spiritual life. Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj helped me out of hell. I thought to myself, “O’ lustful man! For a moment of sexual pleasure, see how much you had to suffer.”
“O sexual desire, you lead the mortals to hell; you make them wonder in reincarnation through the countless species. You cheat the consciousness, and pervade the three three worlds. You destroy meditation, penance and virtue. But you give only shallow pleasure, while you make the mortals weak and unsteady; you pervade the high and the low. Your fear is dispelled in the Saadh Sangat, the company of the Holy, O Nanak, through the protection and support of the Lord”.
(Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang : 1358)

Oh my.. Thank you for sharing this. Where did you find this from? 

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

Oh my.. Thank you for sharing this. Where did you find this from? 

I got it from online. But it's from bhai Rama's autobiography. You can download the pdf online.   The things he saw are very similar to what my mum's friends mum experienced

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

I got it from online. But it's from bhai Rama's autobiography. You can download the pdf online.   The things he saw are very similar to what my mum's friends mum experienced

I noticed it is described similarly. But what is the meaning of Gossip (is it nindya)? I mean if people are Gossiping of someone around us, we should just leave? Sometimes when at someone elses house, we have to stay in their living rooms as guests and what if they start doing Gossip.. Then what should we do?

& what about the unpaid amounts issue? Say someone innocently lost a friends (whom they are no longer in contact with & cant find) item, but theyve been forgiven by said friend.. Should they still payback? If so how..

On 9/7/2018 at 7:01 PM, puzzled said:

So how many of you guys have heard stories of someone having had a experience of Hell or Heaven and then came back?

My mums friend, her mother lives in India, she basically died, the doctors proclaimed her dead! next morning when they were about to do her daag, cremate her and stuff, her toes started twitching! one of the village folk saw it and started screaming that he saw her move. Long story short she described what happened in the time that she was dead. She basically went to the next world and saw a lot of stuff! She said that it is very hot and humid, and very hard to breath, there is this narrow corridor that everyone needs to walk through, in this corridor it is pitch black and one can not breath. Everyone is in a line, and the people that misbehaved are dragged out of the line and tortured with whips and canes! People are screaming and begging for forgiveness. one jamdoot then came up to her and said what are you doing here, its not your time yet you still have a couple of days left, and she then woke up on the cremation wood! My mums friend told my mum that her mother then told everyone to do waheguru simran, and that only simran can save you, nothing else can save you. She gave her husband a simran mala and said only this will save you. she then passed away on the number of days the jamdoot had told her she had left!

I also remember hearing another terrifying story from the same town as me. It was some punjabi man. Two "people" visited him, one of the ladies that came was a gori who he knew but she had died a few years back. They came through the the gap between the door and floor. There was a third person  who came with them, that person was on the floor and they both were torturing him/her ! They then said to the punjabi man that they are gnna come back on this date -- -- ----  and take him. He then shared his story with all his family and many local Punjabis visited his house to hear it. The date that they told him they will come back he was found dead in his house!    waheguru! 

My nani who was a amritdhari used to tell us before she passed away that she has visions of this Singh in white chola, long white dhari and a white dastar. He didn't say anything to her but used to walk past her. Soon she passed away.  

Some people on here will find this funny lol!  and some scientists on here will not believe it and probably call it imagination or something. Has anyone else heard such stories?

May Waheguru ji guide us all and protect us from all evil, Waheguru 

lol i dont understand how mans are quoting this quotes from gurbani, lol wth, hahahha