Which bani is best for answered prayers?

Guest Guest Kaur

Guest Guest Kaur

SSA ji, I wanted to know if there is a specific bani I can do to have my prayers fulfilled outside of 5 bani/nitnem? My mom told me to do 2 ashtpadi of Sukhmani Sahib everyday and I've heard that it is also good if you want your bentiyaan fulfilled. I was thinking of doing 2 ashtpadi everyday for 40 days but I will do another shabad or bani if any can recommend that. I have been praying for something very dearly but I want to do more, I feel like just my basic nitnem is not enough. 

Guest Khalsafaujzindabad

Do Braham kavach 32 times 

just takes 15 mins total for 32 times 

about 30 secs each Shabad or if you listen to it on YouTube it’s 1 min 30 secs around each Shabad. Sangats wishes have got fulfilled within 1 day to few weeks super fast and powerful bani

BUT!!! It has a strict timing and rules to do it. You can search Braham Kavach maryada (rules) on YouTube how to do it.

basicaly it’s before 6 am anytime and must wash hair everytime you start and have a glass of water and jot and dhoof on while wearing clean clothes sitting on a clean spot with clean sheet to sit on. 

Trust me me just do it man give it a a shot and see for yourself, it’s fast!!! ?