Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest Kaur

Which bani is best for answered prayers?

Guest Guest Kaur

SSA ji, I wanted to know if there is a specific bani I can do to have my prayers fulfilled outside of 5 bani/nitnem? My mom told me to do 2 ashtpadi of Sukhmani Sahib everyday and I've heard that it is also good if you want your bentiyaan fulfilled. I was thinking of doing 2 ashtpadi everyday for 40 days but I will do another shabad or bani if any can recommend that. I have been praying for something very dearly but I want to do more, I feel like just my basic nitnem is not enough. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Khalsafaujzindabad

Do Braham kavach 32 times 

just takes 15 mins total for 32 times 

about 30 secs each Shabad or if you listen to it on YouTube it’s 1 min 30 secs around each Shabad. Sangats wishes have got fulfilled within 1 day to few weeks super fast and powerful bani

BUT!!! It has a strict timing and rules to do it. You can search Braham Kavach maryada (rules) on YouTube how to do it.

basicaly it’s before 6 am anytime and must wash hair everytime you start and have a glass of water and jot and dhoof on while wearing clean clothes sitting on a clean spot with clean sheet to sit on. 

Trust me me just do it man give it a a shot and see for yourself, it’s fast!!! 🙏

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use