Guest confused

Guest confused

Please Sangat Ji help me to understand why babies cry once they been fed, changed and winded? My baby is only three weeks old he cries for no reason at all. My mother -in- law thinks he could be missing his past life parents or family or could be seeing ghosts or other frightening things which we as adults can’t see. I don’t believe in any of this but she remains adamant.  I have read babies can cry because they bored, what do you think?

5 hours ago, Guest confused said:

Please Sangat Ji help me to understand why babies cry once they been fed, changed and winded? My baby is only three weeks old he cries for no reason at all. My mother -in- law thinks he could be missing his past life parents or family or could be seeing ghosts or other frightening things which we as adults can’t see. I don’t believe in any of this but she remains adamant.  I have read babies can cry because they bored, what do you think?

is he generally really happy around people and very curious i.e. looking around  ? if so it could be to get you to come talk and pick him up . kids will do that sometimes (playing you )

Is he sleeping well  at that age the baby will sleep nearly 18 hours out  of the day ? if not he may be overtired just put some soothing kirtan/paat on  low volume in home  or do kirtan sohila so he can have calm protected space to sleep.

Check his gums with a finger are they showing signs of tenderness or you can feel teeth pushing through , it's early but he may be getting irritated gums .

Yes kids are more sensitive to the unseen but not necessarily true that he is longing for past life .

like us he is an individual and he just may have a desire to stay in company and not be left alone, it's still early days and he's your first don't get down you're doing a great job

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 2:07 PM, Guest confused said:

It could be colic or other diseases