Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AjeetSinghPunjabi

What happens to Amritdhari gursikhs when they leave their physical bodies but have not yet made it to jivanmukt avastha ?

Recommended Posts

Some might say they make it to sachkhand, but is Sachkhand a physical place ? I don't really think so . Sachkhand as per my knowledge of baani is somewhat of a state of being stateless and merging back into brahm . Those who don't have to come back . But I can't even imagine an amritdhari having to come back into a muslim family where they will be circumcised or a hindu one where their kes will be cut . So how does it happens ?

Does guru sahib somehow arrange their next visit into a gursikh family so that they can complete their left over work ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens to people who were good but didn't take amrit? I have heard how they are sent back just to take amrit? And then they pass away

Edited by puzzled
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Khalsa Ji,

When a person embarks on the Gursikhi path, they will engage in Seva and simran. As one practises seva and simran, they will begin to let go of their vaashna. Sometimes Gursikhs pass away with still some vashna remaining. The Gursikh will be born again to a Gursikh family. Eventually, when the Gursikh loses all vashna, then they will not be born again. They may however, come back to earth as a saintly figure to preach...

Waheguru...

p.s. the Katha of this can be read in Sri Gurpratap Suraj Granth. Audio Katha of the same can be heard/downloaded from gurmatveechar.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 11:38 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Some might say they make it to sachkhand, but is Sachkhand a physical place ? I don't really think so . Sachkhand as per my knowledge of baani is somewhat of a state of being stateless and merging back into brahm . Those who don't have to come back . But I can't even imagine an amritdhari having to come back into a muslim family where they will be circumcised or a hindu one where their kes will be cut . So how does it happens ?

Does guru sahib somehow arrange their next visit into a gursikh family so that they can complete their left over work ?

I think the gursikjh state of mind, is so good, that at the point of enlightenment, all is clear, and questions like this wont matter, and are irrelevant. I think the perfect gursikh state of mind, is to accept everything as it is, and be happy in it, so even hard questions, like the one you are asking, and even harder one, the gursikh know he cannot answer, and leaves to his Highness.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 1:08 PM, puzzled said:

What happens to people who were good but didn't take amrit? I have heard how they are sent back just to take amrit? And then they pass away

Not necessarily they have to be born again, it all depends  on their karmic account left to be paid off, or it also depends if they have any un- satisfied desires left, otherwise they can be kept at some internal spiritual planes within, and have the Amrit within, for as the Bani says :

Amrit Nam Parmeshwar Tera. 

The truth is, the jeeva as it gets more and more purified,  with the simran of His Nam at a starting point, which  at our present level is somehow tasteless for us, but  the more and more it gets purified, the process of Nam Japna, changes into Amrit, which the souls starts savouring it, and since then never ever leaves it, for that Nam, which is Amrit by itself, takes hold of that wadbhagee soul, and leads it back to its Nijh Ghar, Sach Khand.

That is the beant wadeeayee of our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Not necessarily they have to be born again, it all depends  on their karmic account left to be paid off, or it also depends if they have any un- satisfied desires left, otherwise they can be kept at some internal spiritual planes within, and have the Amrit within, for as the Bani says :

Amrit Nam Parmeshwar Tera. 

The truth is, the jeeva as it gets more and more purified,  with the simran of His Nam at a starting point, which  at our present level is somehow tasteless for us, but  the more and more it gets purified, the process of Nam Japna, changes into Amrit, which the souls starts savouring it, and since then never ever leaves it, for that Nam, which is Amrit by itself, takes hold of that wadbhagee soul, and leads it back to its Nijh Ghar, Sach Khand.

That is the beant wadeeayee of our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Every day, sharing the truth. Shukria veerji. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once we have been blessed with Khandey Di Paahul, our Pita Ji holds our hand and never leaves us provided we are His good children  (Rehatwaan) . He does not allow our soul to take birth as a Moslem or Hindu or even Christian! We are reborn as  a Sikh again to complete our mission of Mukti. The Guru Sahiban says that He gives us many chances as His child to achieve this goal but always as a Sikh.  He sends us to a Gursikh family and nowhere else.  Dhann Dhann Sri Kalgidar Patsha, our ONLY FATHER.

Edited by pardesanbibbi2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Not necessarily they have to be born again, it all depends  on their karmic account left to be paid off, or it also depends if they have any un- satisfied desires left, otherwise they can be kept at some internal spiritual planes within, and have the Amrit within, for as the Bani says :

Amrit Nam Parmeshwar Tera. 

The truth is, the jeeva as it gets more and more purified,  with the simran of His Nam at a starting point, which  at our present level is somehow tasteless for us, but  the more and more it gets purified, the process of Nam Japna, changes into Amrit, which the souls starts savouring it, and since then never ever leaves it, for that Nam, which is Amrit by itself, takes hold of that wadbhagee soul, and leads it back to its Nijh Ghar, Sach Khand.

That is the beant wadeeayee of our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Thanks for explaining 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×

Important Information

Terms of Use