Hum rulte firte koi baat na puchta - Bhai Manpreet Singh ji Kanpuri

SinghG

All of Gurbani has come from the divine.  Once a Sikh is able to understand this fact.  We can tell the Gurus did not feel highs and lows.  The Gurus are above gain and lose, therefore they don't go through emotional rollercoasters as humans do.  All Bani of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji was written when all the Gurus became Vaheguru themselves.

22 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've always maintained that Guru Ram Das Ji's life and specific contributions to Gurbani should be studied by those who themselves are experiencing a difficult and seemingly painful existence. There's a tragic undercurrent to Guru Ji's history, that's relatable and speaks to the broken and the disenfranchised, that is greatly underestimated among the great accounts of warrior-like valour or entirely zen-like spiritual demeanour of other notable personalities in Sikh history. Most contemporary Sikhs of a certain frame of mind would identify and greatly benefit from this exercise. As I grow older, I realise that 4th Paatshsh are, to me, the most "human" of Guru Sahibs, and that's taking nothing away from their divinity.

Vaheguru

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

A lowly human being at the bottom rung of cognisance and spirituality cannot hope to identify with the existence and thought processes of a perfect God. You keep telling Sikhs who've lost all hope and faith, after being destroyed by the cruelties of life, that the individuals we're meant to view as role models were automatons and beyond human emotions, then don't suddenly be surprised when future Sikh generations complain about being unable to identify with infinite perfection, and turn to other paths for satisfaction and peace, when all they desire is to feel a sense of hope in the idea that the great souls they're meant to worship may have an iota of an inkling of what their lost and lonely Sikh might be experiencing. If there's no connection, there's no love; only fear and incomprehensible and short-term awe that eventually fades. It's like asking an ant to comprehend quantum physics; there's simply no point to it.

We don't detract from the human and spiritual perfection of our Guru Sahibs by highlighting aspects of their humanity. Whilst they clearly didn't succumb to grief and helplessness, there were obstacles and adversities in their lives that they overcame through faith and devotion.

Anticipate these growing concerns and issues that generations of Sikhs in the future will undoubtedly be facing as life's complexities and tribulations become even more taxing and burdensome on the individual. Don't bend the Truth but do tailor and clarify the message so that it's understood by those who need to hear it the most.

I reiterate: we are sleepwalking into irrelevance as far as parchaar to our own people is concerned when we are hellbent on emphasising there is no common ground between the "uttai-churai" of our life experiences and the documented and irrefutable ordeals face by our Guru Sahibs. You want a genuine, deep, lifelong love and devotion for Sikhi and its Gurus? You create a meaningful connection. You don't just order people to worship or be damned. That's unless you want blind, unthinking sheep, in which case we can continue following the script.

no one is listening , as always . save urself energy 

Gurbani is there to lift anyone's spirit and anyone can identify with Gurbani. Who in their right mind would change what the Gurus were to appease any human being.  This dude sounds like Ram Rai who will change Gurbani to appease another.  Ram Rai was excommunicated from the Nirmal Panth by the Guru himself.  This is the example set by the Guru. Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji was full of hurt and desperation when Akal Purakh would not come to eat first.  Out of this child like innocence, Akal Purakh showed himself to Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji.  Look at the desperation of Bhagat Naamdev ji who wanted to do simran of Akal Purakh in a Mandir.  But he was kicked out and Vaheguru turned the mandir to face bhagat Naamdev ji where he sat outside of the mandir.  This is the power of the Guru.  This is his glory and then it is not glory to the Gurmukhs who sit next to the Guru because they understand Vaheguru protects his Sikhs.  

From this guys post I can tell this guy does not read Gurbani.  Bring any person who has gone to the pit of hell and teach him Gurbani and he will become a Gurmukh by Guru kirpa.  People don't want to follow the Gurus path.  They rather get what they want fastest and easiest way possible.  This is the reality of the world.  Anything that requires time and any effort is looked down upon.  Hence the yoga fad has lasted so long.  Its easier to live your life as you want and not change but do some yoga to help with breathing and stretching to make the body feel better.  Drink and party all you want but take a yoga class and it will heal you for 30 minutes.  

Gurbani says to put hope and faith in the Guru and you will succeed.  Or put hope in lies about the Guru and face more misery and depressed times ahead.  Mothers had their children limbs strung around their necks and they did not shed a tear.  This is the strength of Gurbani.