Sikh Channel TV Grooming show 7pm 16th sept.

mahandulai

On 9/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, jkvlondon said:

a child is hardly a mature adult to discern the nuances of human behaviour or even to imagine the worst of humans' depravity .

Strong self-identity in sikhi will counter any pull towards joining in going to clubs just to fit in , even if the parents are total losers and fail to inform about safety. However even in the case of an amritdhari girl who got spiked she was pressurised by female 'friends' of hindu and sikh origin to come out ..

We really need to make it clear that going clubbing isn't our thing , and there's no great thing in behaving like a slapper or dressing like one . That being blackmailed can only happen  if you don't live truthfully . if you are scared of your folks then you know everything you are doing is wrong . If you made the first mistake then tell your folks before all and sundry are blackmailing you into being their toy .

Have self-respect and be discerning about who you hang around with , if you hang around the rubbish except the filth to get onto you too.

Parents need to make sure their girls understand they are loved and that they are equal to their male siblings and cousins in their eyes , that will help them from seeking love and approval outside the family . Educate them about how to cut down romeos to size if they are showing unwanted attention and self-defence classes are a must.  If you know a family that has messed up parents look after their kids as your own, keep an eye on them .

Sunny Leone's mum was an alchy and her father was indifferent to the home situation  , although the kids were taken to gurdwara nothing stuck so they became coconuts, that is why she thought nothing of making money the way she did . BECOMING COCONUTS is the main problem - losing self-identity as strong sikh female .

The question i have to ask is what is a young girl around 9 years old doing, giving her number to a stranger whom she doesnt even know ?

Also yes, unfortunatley its not only pakistani men who see sikh girls as easy, its men of practically all races and backgrounds.

This has been going on for many years, yet apnian still get involved out of self will.

3 hours ago, satsangee said:

The question i have to ask is what is a young girl around 9 years old doing, giving her number to a stranger whom she doesnt even know ?

Also yes, unfortunatley its not only pakistani men who see sikh girls as easy, its men of practically all races and backgrounds.

This has been going on for many years, yet apnian still get involved out of self will.

plenty of little girls make the mistake of giving out info ... groomers are very sly and know how to pretend they are younger look at the video, this Ahole pretended to be a teenager to get to the fifteen year old .  I haven't given my daughter a mobile phone because I know what a huge hole in home and personal security it can be , as kids blurt out stuff to impress others (boys too) .

On 9/17/2018 at 8:27 PM, puzzled said:

Well the question is why are Sikh women easy targets? If we try to get into the groomers mind, what do they think of Sikh women? what makes them think Sikh women are easy targets? and why are they such easy targets.

They say the groomers give them money, clothes, jewelry, well why do Sikh women get easily infatuated with some cash thrown at them?

Many Sikh women have their drinks spiked in clubs and then end up getting raped, question is What is a semi naked Sikh woman doing in a club with drinks in the first place?   obviously in todays time in this country there is absolutely nothing wrong with women being semi naked and getting drunk in clubs but is that Ok for someone who calls herself a Sikh? 

In same cases Sikh women end up getting black mailed after having one night stands. They have casual sex and then next minute guys start black mailing them, there have been many of these cases at universities. 

At my school Sikhs were a tiny minority but the few Sikh females there were they used to smoke out side school gates, sneak alcohol into school etc   one Punjabi girl made a video of herself sticking a toilet brush up her private parts in the school toilets, and then sent it to Paki boys from another school, she then was bullied.

There was another case of a Punjabi girl in our school who was going out with a paki, he then started saying to her that if she doesn't send him a selfie of her breast he's then gnna tell her parents that shes with a paki, so she took a pic of her breast and sent it to him and then next minute everyone had it on their phones, even i saw it!     She didn't learn and few years later was engaged to a Pakistani 

If you take these things into perspective then you can get an idea of why people from other communities see Punjabi women as "easy" 

Yes many innocent girls get groomed but many get groomed because they behave like trash in the first place and become easier to take advantage off ...

I feel sorry for them, its terrible what they go through, but i aint gnna defend trashy behavior ...

wow I think SikhYouth need to hear this, realistically and entirely.

On 9/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, jkvlondon said:

a child is hardly a mature adult to discern the nuances of human behaviour or even to imagine the worst of humans' depravity .

Strong self-identity in sikhi will counter any pull towards joining in going to clubs just to fit in , even if the parents are total losers and fail to inform about safety. However even in the case of an amritdhari girl who got spiked she was pressurised by female 'friends' of hindu and sikh origin to come out ..

We really need to make it clear that going clubbing isn't our thing , and there's no great thing in behaving like a slapper or dressing like one . That being blackmailed can only happen  if you don't live truthfully . if you are scared of your folks then you know everything you are doing is wrong . If you made the first mistake then tell your folks before all and sundry are blackmailing you into being their toy .

Have self-respect and be discerning about who you hang around with , if you hang around the rubbish except the filth to get onto you too.

Parents need to make sure their girls understand they are loved and that they are equal to their male siblings and cousins in their eyes , that will help them from seeking love and approval outside the family . Educate them about how to cut down romeos to size if they are showing unwanted attention and self-defence classes are a must.  If you know a family that has messed up parents look after their kids as your own, keep an eye on them .

Sunny Leone's mum was an alchy and her father was indifferent to the home situation  , although the kids were taken to gurdwara nothing stuck so they became coconuts, that is why she thought nothing of making money the way she did . BECOMING COCONUTS is the main problem - losing self-identity as strong sikh female .

parents need to tell girls they are equal to their male counterparts? This issue does not lie here my brother.

On 9/17/2018 at 5:08 PM, GuestKaur2 said:

VJKK VJKF

The way that we can tackle this issue is by spreading more parchaar about Sikhi and raising awareness about these sorts of topics. If our girls have more faith in Sikhi then they would have a bit more common sense rather than to walk off with a random stranger. The problem is that in the western world dating is such a normal thing whereas in Sikhi the concept of dating does not exist. These groomers set up accounts on dating websites/social media and our girls are clueless enough to fall right into their trap. We cannot just blame the groomers and the victims but it is also up to us, to educate and spread knowledge amongst youth. We have resources like social media that we can use to our advantage to prevent issues like this from happening in the first place. So answering @mahandulai veerji's question, yes it is the victims fault and the groomers fault and ours since the older generation have not really done a good job of spreading the wisdom of Sikhi. If we did a better job, we could prevent most incidents and if we were more stricter with children and at the very least took them to the gurdwara more often, it could contribute to the betterment of our community. Just my twopence worth.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

1. disagree with the dating thing

2. your saying the girls are clueless but i think we need to give them more credit than that, these arent jus tlittle kids, these are smart punjabi boys and girls at 14-15

On 9/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, GuestKaur2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Yes, however it may not always be their fault but sometimes our girls can be a bit silly.

tbh i would say that, instead of this grooming thing, its irrelevant, if we actually had good learning centres to do in the mean time.Like who would even look at a groomer a second time, if there were really great science talks by a great bhai sahib or really good katha at the gurdwara, or if our people were really killing it with the sports, and did mad trips to Australia and the energy was mad, ygm? grooming wudnt even be an issue ....?

Just now, mahandulai said:

tbh i would say that, instead of this grooming thing, its irrelevant, if we actually had good learning centres to do in the mean time.Like who would even look at a groomer a second time, if there were really great science talks by a great bhai sahib or really good katha at the gurdwara, or if our people were really killing it with the sports, and did mad trips to Australia and the energy was mad, ygm? grooming wudnt even be an issue ....?

we need to up our game, REALTALK, forget grooming, its all a sad thing, but we need good things to replace it, and that would distract everyone from this nonsense.... lets get some real sikhs in power, for the right reasons, lets get some singhs who train at teh gym everyday AND INSTEAD OF TALKING LIKE SPIRITUAL THIS AND THAT, LETS HAVE SOME SINGHS THAT SIT UNDER WATERFALLS FOR DAYS AND GO CLIMB EVEREST AND ALL THAT, that would GIVE "THESE GIRLS" BELIEF. 

YGM

2 hours ago, mahandulai said:

parents need to tell girls they are equal to their male counterparts? This issue does not lie here my brother.

since you are a guy you do not realise how toxic punjabiyat attitudes to women is , being told to be silent whilst your male siblings are treated like Gods even if they are fully astray from sikhi, messing up schooling, doing drugs/alcohol and still somehow those bros are getting the lion's share of parental love, attention and preference despite aceing school herself , doing all the required housework , sewa in gurdwara paat at home etc...

This is after being born and told everyday by the family's actions you are not wanted, you are a burden etc etc

I have even seen a pregnant women dumped in the maternity ward by her mother-in-law and hubby  and being told , "call us after you've given birth, if it's a girl don't bother " this is in UK and they were apne.  This behaviour creates an army of women who are depressed , demoralised and switched off , this passes down to the next generation . If that female child is not shown love and acceptance she will be thirsty for it from somewhere , and will look elsewhere .

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

since you are a guy you do not realise how toxic punjabiyat attitudes to women is , being told to be silent whilst your male siblings are treated like Gods even if they are fully astray from sikhi, messing up schooling, doing drugs/alcohol and still somehow those bros are getting the lion's share of parental love, attention and preference despite aceing school herself , doing all the required housework , sewa in gurdwara paat at home etc...

This is after being born and told everyday by the family's actions you are not wanted, you are a burden etc etc

I have even seen a pregnant women dumped in the maternity ward by her mother-in-law and hubby  and being told , "call us after you've given birth, if it's a girl don't bother " this is in UK and they were apne.  This behaviour creates an army of women who are depressed , demoralised and switched off , this passes down to the next generation . If that female child is not shown love and acceptance she will be thirsty for it from somewhere , and will look elsewhere .

tbh i think girls work differently, and telling them they are not wanted, is not the same as tell a male they are not wanted.