1 hour ago, GuestKaur2 said:

Its affecting us more than we think...

the shocking thing is we are propagating this BS insertions through our ignorance especially the Bhai Gurdas vaar stating origin of waheguru shabad , whenever I would read it I would wonder why is it out of order and not in line with avtars stated by Guru Pita ji

VJKK VJKF

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the shocking thing is we are propagating this BS insertions through our ignorance especially the Bhai Gurdas vaar stating origin of waheguru shabad , whenever I would read it I would wonder why is it out of order and not in line with avtars stated by Guru Pita ji

They have just been slyly sneaking rituals into our culture which we mistake as Sikhi.

VJKK VJKF

On 9/18/2018 at 5:48 PM, jkvlondon said:

Please listen and realise just how deep the attack by brahmins runs ...

Khalsa Ji,

With regards to Bhai Gurdas ji’s vaaran, about Waheguru Gurmantar. I feel that this video is misinterpreting the Vaar. My understanding is that ਵ is from Vasudev. ਹ is from Hari. ਗ is from Gobind. ਰ is from Ram. 

All,of these names of Akal Purakh were used. The word Waheguru has nothing to do with deities. If in doubt, read the chapter from the history of 6th Patshahi, where Bhai Gurdas Ji explained the meaning of Waheguru to the seven hundred intellectual Pandits of Kanchi.

The Pandits of Kanchi became Sikhs of 6th Patshahi, after hearing the katha.

Waheguru...

Coconut was considered the ideal fruit offering in a time when apples and bananas weren't purchasable at your local market. Guru ji considered it such and used it as part of the offering upon the passing of Gurgaddi. Dont know why we keep getting worked up about the slightest association with "brahmin". 

There seems to be a trend these days to dismiss history as ‘adulterated’, just because it is used in sanatan traditions. 

Kesh are a Santan tradition.

Considering tobacco to be evil is from sanatan dharam.

Having physical relations with one’s own spouse only is from sanatan dharam .

Sharing food is from Santan dharma...

If theses new preachers remain unchecked, they will start to dismiss all of these things as adulteration of Gurmat...

We need to keep alert...

Waheguru...