why were homes of prominent sikh youth federation raided

joker

On 9/21/2018 at 2:00 PM, joker said:

just wondering why homes of prominent Sikh youth federation activist were raided by police

They were trying to gather evidence to charge Jaggi Veer ji as  they(Punjab Police RSS led politicians) have jack against him and have delayed hearing 14 times already. Someone has posted a clip on the other thread which states that there were Indian officers with the Uk police raiders . Tories will comply with GOI because they wanted to hedge their bets because of how badly Brexit is panning out , this shouldn't be a surprise as they have in the past turned their backs on human rights abuses in other countries just to made trade , it's in their khoon .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
18 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

They were trying to gather evidence to charge Jaggi Veer ji as  they(Punjab Police RSS led politicians) have jack against him and have delayed hearing 14 times already. Someone has posted a clip on the other clip which states that there were Indian officers with the Uk police raiders . Tories will comply with GOI because they wanted to hedge their bets because of how badly Brexit is panning out , this shouldn't be a surprise as they have in the past turned their backs on human rights abuses in other countries just made trade , it's in their khoon .

Britishers are not trust-worthy people at all ! esp britisher politicians . I am surprised our sikh ppl are still happy being servants to britishers. I LOL'ed when I saw that video of muslim young men in arab attires chanting death threats to PM of England because of english govts involvement in middle east mess , and they did this while standing in English soil. Man those ppl have some anakh and dare, the kind of ppl the gorey scum fear the most. ours are happy being servants. 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Britishers are not trust-worthy people at all ! esp britisher politicians . I am surprised our sikh ppl are still happy being servants to britishers. I LOL'ed when I saw that video of muslim young men in arab attires chanting death threats to PM of England because of english govts involvement in middle east mess , and they did this while standing in English soil. Man those ppl have some anakh and dare, the kind of ppl the gorey scum fear the most. ours are happy being servants. 

A Hindu in the British government banned ISYF and Babbar Khalsa.

Hindus invited the British into India and are happy being their servers.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 minute ago, Dsinghdp said:

A Hindu in the British government banned ISYF and Babbar Khalsa.

Hindus invited the British into India and are happy being their servers.

They didn't invite britishers. where did u get that info from. Brits just had the advantage of superior technology compared to rest of world at that time. actualy all europeans did, thanks to industrial revolution in europe. 

So they were looking for opportunities to colonize and loot countries. India was one of those 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

They didn't invite britishers. where did u get that info from. Brits just had the advantage of superior technology compared to rest of world at that time. actualy all europeans did, thanks to industrial revolution in europe. 

So they were looking for opportunities to colonize and loot countries. India was one of those 

How did the East India Company enter India?

19 hours ago, Dsinghdp said:

The Hindus still use British ideology to run India. 

And Russian covert statecraft, too. Under Indira it was mainly focused on internal hostile elements, but since the 90's, as with most big and diverse countries, those methods are used on their own broad population without discrimination. The media is a vital arm of these operations; the democratic choice dichotomy illusion is exactly that: an illusion.