My marriage has been cursed, is that true?

Guest SinghSaab

Guest SinghSaab

I got married one year ago to the brother of my cousins wife. I thought it would be all fine, we also asked babaji in the gurdwara near us, the funny thing is that he told my cousin that the marriage will not work, but cousin didnt told me, i got this information about two months ago. Atleast i know now why i am so depressed, i have depression, panic attacks, i am really sick also mentally. I absolutly dont want to live with this man and i do t know why. Before the marriage everything was right, i was happy. Babaji told us that somebody of our family did black magic so it doesnt work. I dont know what to do, i pray every day, is it my fault? 

Guest puzzledtoo

Forget what the 'babaji' told you.The main issue you should concentrate on is why don't you want to live with him anymore?There has to be a reason.Is there any infidelity,addiction,physical abuse,impotence...etc?If you don't want to be with him for no particular reason then it's best to consult a marriage counselor or a therapist to discuss your feelings and find the source of your discontent.

On 22 September 2018 at 1:26 AM, Guest SinghSaab said:

I got married one year ago to the brother of my cousins wife. I thought it would be all fine, we also asked babaji in the gurdwara near us, the funny thing is that he told my cousin that the marriage will not work, but cousin didnt told me, i got this information about two months ago. Atleast i know now why i am so depressed, i have depression, panic attacks, i am really sick also mentally. I absolutly dont want to live with this man and i do t know why. Before the marriage everything was right, i was happy. Babaji told us that somebody of our family did black magic so it doesnt work. I dont know what to do, i pray every day, is it my fault? 

No that's just substation, and no one can tell the future, only God knows that.

Stop believing in rituals and superstitions an live free. If you don't like your marriage then leave.

today someone will say something and chances are it may come to pass of it own accord but the fact that you have been told something ISHy about your future can influence you to make it true . For Example , some nasty piece of work looked at my older Bhabhi's hand and told her she would die in childbirth before she got married (I suspect it was a case of jealousy and bribe) .

Anyway fast forward a year later , she is having my nephew and is totally terrified , fighting against the instructions of the doctors and midwives, shouting and screaming i.e. putting effort into that instead of going with her body and relaxing to make things easier ... Because she was so convinced she point blank refused to push when her body had already pushed him into the birth canal for final effort. She was endangering his life for an idiotic reason . In the end the doctors had to cut her twice and use forceps unnecessarily to save him and her.  They were all disgusted with her when she had shouted 'if you want him you have to cut him out I'm not doing anything .

She did not die , neither did her child  as my Mum and brother kept saying to her in that room .Then the whole story tumbled out ...honestly tell anyone who gets such predictions of doom to trust Waheguru ji and put their best efforts forward  because it is Waheguru who change your kismet no one else .

Guest puzzledtoo
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

They were all disgusted with her when she had shouted 'if you want him you have to cut him out I'm not doing anything .

Wow. Such a stupid selfish woman. She was afraid to sacrifice for her own child. What have we Sikhs become. One word from a stinking baba and a mother becomes her childs worst enemy.

Guest SinghSaab
6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

today someone will say something and chances are it may come to pass of it own accord but the fact that you have been told something ISHy about your future can influence you to make it true . For Example , some nasty piece of work looked at my older Bhabhi's hand and told her she would die in childbirth before she got married (I suspect it was a case of jealousy and bribe) .

Anyway fast forward a year later , she is having my nephew and is totally terrified , fighting against the instructions of the doctors and midwives, shouting and screaming i.e. putting effort into that instead of going with her body and relaxing to make things easier ... Because she was so convinced she point blank refused to push when her body had already pushed him into the birth canal for final effort. She was endangering his life for an idiotic reason . In the end the doctors had to cut her twice and use forceps unnecessarily to save him and her.  They were all disgusted with her when she had shouted 'if you want him you have to cut him out I'm not doing anything .

She did not die , neither did her child  as my Mum and brother kept saying to her in that room .Then the whole story tumbled out ...honestly tell anyone who gets such predictions of doom to trust Waheguru ji and put their best efforts forward  because it is Waheguru who change your kismet no one else .

The Problem is that I am having problems with him before someone told me that it wasnt going to work. 

2 hours ago, Guest SinghSaab said:

The Problem is that I am having problems with him before someone told me that it wasnt going to work. 

what kind of problems remember it is early days too you said it had only been a while ...adjusting after being single is hard , harder if you've been 'me' for a long time, it's harder to switch to 'we' thinking irrespective of whether it's a girl or a guy .

On 9/21/2018 at 11:26 PM, Guest SinghSaab said:

yeah u probably have been cursed, but so what. what you gonna do?

Guest Psychologust
On 25 September 2018 at 4:09 PM, jkvlondon said:

On 22 September 2018 at 1:26 AM, Guest SinghSaab said:

Why don't you go and see a psychologist? You admitted you are mental sick at the moment with depression etc....you have a responsibility to yourself to go and get yourself checked out, and figure things out with the assistance of a professional.