Did aliens make the pyramids on Egypt?!?

5 hours ago, singh598 said:

There's no such thing as aliens...I have read Aad Bani over 13 times and have been amritdharee for 15 years 

Yes there are different worlds but they cannot reach other 

I'm sick and tired of the little babies on here and there comments

an alien is someone from another planet yes ? and in Baghad  Guru Nanak Dev ji illustrated to Pir Dastagir and his son that there are multiple planets which have peoples who do bhagti ...by taking His son with him to those realms and bringing back prashad from there . If you have no knowledge of this sakhi you should read about this udasi to the west .

On 9/27/2018 at 4:45 PM, singh598 said:

There's no such thing as aliens...I have read Aad Bani over 13 times and have been amritdharee for 15 years 

Yes there are different worlds but they cannot reach other 

I'm sick and tired of the little babies on here and there comments

?....

Sorry to break it to you but when you have the resources of a whole country doing pretty much one thing you can achieve anything. One of the big mysteries was how did the big granite blocks get to the Pyramid sites? Well a recent dig down the Nile discovered tombs of the people involved in the transportation of the blocks. The found old scrolls with images of the blocks being put on boats to be transported up the nile. The egyptians flooded areas around the pyramid sites so they became 'ports' for those boats. There was no description of 'aliens' or other amazing future tech re. how they transported the blocks. It was quite mundane, just simple boats, with one block on them.