Down

Guest Blob

5 hours ago, Guest Blob said:

At this time I feel very down , nothing seems to be working out for me in all aspects of my life.I want to ask guru ji for help and I don't know how and if guru ji will help me .

Do WAHEGURU Simran for 5 minutes  everyday (preferably in the morning).

Before Simran take a shower.

VJKK VJKF

39 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Bro the same thing happened to me. If you look at the threads one of them was called "regaining faith in Sikhi" I just spilled out everything I doubted about and Sangat here - who are so kind -helped me out. I recommend you read it.

Something that may help is watching Basics of Sikhi and Katha on our Guru's because they were so so amazing and whenever you hear stories about them you will start crying because they were that great.

I'll tell you now that Guru Maharaj is so meharvaan and bakhsind (forgiving) and dealu (compassionate) that he will help you. You can see this from the Sakhi of Guru Har Rai Sahib ji. He had a herb garden and one time the mughal king's son Dara Shakoh (sorry I probably butchered the spelling lol) fell very ill. He was like that for some time but then 1 guy said to him go to Guru Sahib. They thought are you crazy we have made Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj shaheed and fought against Guru Hargobind Sahib Maharaj in battle. One person said just try Guru is very compassionate (Daya de Ghar) and so he went to go get the medicine. Immediately Guru said to the Sikhs go get the plant to help and heal Dara Shakoh at once. For the rest of his life, Dara Shakoh was greatful and loved Guru ji. Guru ji helped his enemies.

Just like in this Sakhi, just try asking Guru Sahib through an Ardas and do it with full heart. When you say Guru Nanak lei dhayai actually think of the amazing things they did and they will definitely help out. (All of the Guru's)

Sorry for the mistakes I made. Stay in Chardi-kala

।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ।।

।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ ।।

:clap::clap::clap::clap:   Absolutely beautiful..

VJKK VJKF

On 22 September 2018 at 3:16 PM, Guest Blob said:

At this time I feel very down , nothing seems to be working out for me in all aspects of my life.I want to ask guru ji for help and I don't know how and if guru ji will help me .

I had a day like this on the weekend. 

But i remembered that God loves me and that's all that matters. The rest is jus an illusion. 

No matter what others do or what u go through, the Truth remains the same, and He is All Powerful and unoverridable.

Find comfort in that.

I literally got harassed and emotionally abused on the weekend and the above made me realise again how Powerful He is.

Start the practice of constantly reciting the lord's name. This is the one and only answer to every problem. Satguroo jee has stated this fact in gurbani time and time again. Keep reciting and remind yourself that very soon the Simran will eradicate all of your problems.

ਪਉੜੀ  
Pa▫oṛī. 
Pauree: 

ਜਿਸ ਦੈ ਚਿਤਿ ਵਸਿਆ ਮੇਰਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਕਿਉ ਅੰਦੇਸਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਗਲੈ ਦਾ ਲੋੜੀਐ  
Jis ḏai cẖiṯ vasi▫ā merā su▫āmī ṯis no ki▫o anḏesā kisai galai ḏā loṛī▫ai. 
One whose consciousness is filled with my Lord Master - why should he feel anxious about anything? 

ਹਰਿ ਸੁਖਦਾਤਾ ਸਭਨਾ ਗਲਾ ਕਾ ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਧਿਆਇਦਿਆ ਕਿਵ ਨਿਮਖ ਘੜੀ ਮੁਹੁ ਮੋੜੀਐ  
Har sukẖ▫ḏāṯa sabẖnā galā kā ṯis no ḏẖi▫ā▫iḏi▫ā kiv nimakẖ gẖaṛī muhu moṛī▫ai. 
The Lord is the Giver of Peace, the Lord of all things; why would we turn our faces away from His meditation, even for a moment, or an instant? 

ਜਿਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਸਰਬ ਕਲਿਆਣ ਹੋਏ ਨਿਤ ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਕੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਜਾਇ ਬਹੀਐ ਮੁਹੁ ਜੋੜੀਐ  
Jin har ḏẖi▫ā▫i▫ā ṯis no sarab kali▫āṇ ho▫e niṯ sanṯ janā kī sangaṯ jā▫e bahī▫ai muhu joṛī▫ai. 
One who meditates on the Lord obtains all pleasures and comforts; let us go each and every day, to sit in the Saints' Society. 

ਸਭਿ ਦੁਖ ਭੁਖ ਰੋਗ ਗਏ ਹਰਿ ਸੇਵਕ ਕੇ ਸਭਿ ਜਨ ਕੇ ਬੰਧਨ ਤੋੜੀਐ  
Sabẖ ḏukẖ bẖukẖ rog ga▫e har sevak ke sabẖ jan ke banḏẖan ṯoṛī▫ai. 
All the pain, hunger, and disease of the Lord's servant are eradicated; the bonds of the humble beings are torn away. 

ਹਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੇ ਹੋਆ ਹਰਿ ਭਗਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਗਤ ਜਨਾ ਕੈ ਮੁਹਿ ਡਿਠੈ ਜਗਤੁ ਤਰਿਆ ਸਭੁ ਲੋੜੀਐ ॥੪॥ 
Har kirpā ṯe ho▫ā har bẖagaṯ har bẖagaṯ janā kai muhi diṯẖai jagaṯ ṯari▫ā sabẖ loṛī▫ai. ||4|| 
By the Lord's Grace, one becomes the Lord's devotee; beholding the face of the Lord's humble devotee, the whole world is saved and carried across. ||4||