Is venus fly trap a bad omen to keep at home ?

So I bought one baby venus fly trap from a local vendor. Its very rare and exotic plant and on top of that its a carnvirous plant too that digests insects. 

Tough to maintain , but I am wondering if its a bad omen for family and house. 

I know we as sikhs shouldn't fall into such superstitions but since I bought it , some bad omens have happened in our home. Like fights , quarrels, some of us falling sick , etc etc , so I am wondering if that things a bad omen but I really find that plant fascinating . Don't even wanna throw it away lol . 

I also noticed one more carnivorous plant was growing next to it , a very tiny sundew . 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So I bought one baby venus fly trap from a local vendor. Its very rare and exotic plant and on top of that its a carnvirous plant too that digests insects. 

I know we as sikhs shouldn't fall into such superstitions but since I bought it , some bad omens have happened in our home. Like fights , quarrels, some of us falling sick , etc etc , so I am wondering if that things a bad omen but I really find that plant fascinating . Don't even wanna throw it away lol . 

I also noticed one more carnivorous plant was growing next to it , a very tiny sundew . 

look they are following hukham and surviving how they were meant to , if they attract a fly/insect they would have done it whereever they were  so NO there is nothing to say they would be a bad omen .

No their not, i used to have 2 small pots of venus fly traps with lots of small traps in each pot. They are very fascinating plants, they used to gobble up flies haha! sometimes even bee's and wasps, after 2 days or so they used to open up again and i used to remove the rotten fly/wasp.  But living in the UK they only survived through the summer months and then died.   

I used to have cactus plants as well but my dad killed them by changing the pot!!!!  they grew fast the spikes were as sharp as needles! you had to wear thick garden gloves to touch them, several flies and wasps used to get stuck on the spikes lol! 

I like those kinds of things lol 

19 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why not ask this question before buying?

Personally, I would not keep such a plant

On 9/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i have one too! or had! 

its easy to maintain, leave it alone, and it will grow new limbs. Only thing is, my dog ate it, hahah legit.

If youre blaming a plant for your troubles, you need a slap ... a slap of life!!

On 9/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

rereading this, this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard LOOOL