Anti-Sikh,Anti-Turban UK restaurant owner warning.

Guest Postman

WJKKWJKF,

Just a heads up for Sikhs in the UK. This UK based restaurant owner who also is runs a political website on Malaysian politics has made anti-Sikh and anti-Turban statements against a top Sikh Malaysian policeman a couple of days back.

This is the original article:https://www.malaysia-today.net/2018/09/28/amar-singhs-turban-must-be-too-tight/

This is the Sikh policemans response: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/09/29/amar-calls-rpk-racist-over-turban-remark/

Another article by the UK restaurant owner justifying his racist remarks: https://www.malaysia-today.net/2018/09/29/muslims-wearing-turbans-are-terrorists-and-extremists/

This individual Raja Petra Kamaruddin runs with his family this restaurant http://gossiponbroadway.com located at 2,BROADWAY, NEW MOSTON, MANCHESTER, UK M40 3LN.

This is a heads up for all Sikhs to decide for yourself if you would still want to patronise a business run by a racist bigot who believes in Malay race supremacy over all other races in Malaysia while they are our masters and we are the foreigners who live at their mercy.

Please spread this information to everyone you know,Sikh or non-Sikh. This is the best way to send a message to bigots and race supremacists that their hatred would not be tolerated any longer by us ordinary folk.

Thank you.

Guest Weirdos

How strange. I actually live with Malaysians. And out of three of them, two are incredibly racist, closed minded and totally weird to the point of being creepy.

Maybe I shouldn't have told them I'm Punjabi! The guy acts like a jealous controlling little girl and the woman is very jealous too. 

Extremely strange people... But I'm sure they're not all like this, the third one seems cool and actually normal.

Guest puzzledtoo
12 hours ago, Guest Weirdos said:

How strange. I actually live with Malaysians. And out of three of them, two are incredibly racist, closed minded and totally weird to the point of being creepy.

Maybe I shouldn't have told them I'm Punjabi! The guy acts like a jealous controlling little girl and the woman is very jealous too. 

Extremely strange people... But I'm sure they're not all like this, the third one seems cool and actually normal.

Sullah detected. And what has that got to do with what was posted achmed? Keep your taqiyya to yourself. I am sure they behave that way coz they live with a fuddu like you who bitches behind their back like a lil girl.

On 10/1/2018 at 10:50 PM, Guest Weirdos said:

They are closed minded because of their inferiority complex which the Chinese and the Sikhs instilled in them when the goras controlled them. They got treated like subhumans because them being sullehs and dirty smelling. They was banned discussing anyting religious when goras held the whip. Can be said, it’s their halal diet and bodily stink that makes them what they are lol. Don’t panic lol.