Fried chicken BBC

puzzled

Yeah I stopped eating meat this year. I didn't know how disgusting it actually itnis until beginning of this year and in this documentary they lighted it up too much. In reality most of the chickens are overfed so much that they can't even walk properly and they have most of their legs broken. It is actually so sad and nowadays the government is like get the bus etc. Walk to school when over 50 percent of greenhouse gas emissions are apparently from meat and just transporting around the country.

In addition, they are feeding cows soy and nowadays a lot of them don't even see grass and there is enough food to feed 10 billion humans or so but there is still famine.

What do you expect for £4.00 for a full chicken. 

Cheap chicken  is unhealthy plaine and simple. 

If you are going to eat meat. Always buy organic. I usually stick to game meats. Which are jangli (wild) caught. They are not given any soya or processed feed. They eat natural diet found in the wild. 

You can get game meats. Such as Phesant, partirdge, ect from many butchers who stock them. 

Allow all this cheap processed hormone fed chicken. It should be banned really.