Does Some Banis of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji make you angry?

Akalifauj

The above video is telling the viewer certain Bani of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji make the person angry.  They say because Dasam Bani is full of bir ras they can't control it and start to get angry.  The guy making the claim he gets angry is a 3ho member, Jagat Guru Singh.  He reads the Banis he claims which make him angry as part of his nitnem.  In a Sikhs nitnem their are Banis from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji; Jap ji sahib and Anand Sahib.  If he was doing his nitnem properly wouldn't the Banis of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji calm this guy down?  Gurbani read with attention actually gets rid of anger in a person.  Yet this wild claim is being made of how Dasam Bani is making this guy angry.  

Some years back Jagat Guru Singh, the guy in the video who is making this wild claim of Dasam Bani making him angry, threatened Gursant Singh because Gursant Singh was filming the wrongful acts being done at the 3ho festival.  Jagat Guru Singh is an angry man overall.  This is another publicity stunt by the 3ho members. First they latched yoga to twist Sikhi and are selling it as a new way of life and now they are trying to please these gullible punjabis in the video with him to hide their true intentions.  The 3ho are acting like the nirmalas who learnt Sanskrit from the hindus.  The difference is the nirmalas came back to help Sikhs learn Sanskrit.  The 3ho followers are only learning Gurbani to go back and twist what the Guru has written and sell it to gullible westerners.  

I listen to dasam bani Kirtan by bhai balbir singh and it calms me down. If I get kaami thoughts in my head I listen to it and they go away. It's never made me angry lol! It actually gives you a boost of something, listening to all the war stories and clash of weapons

Basically its like Sri Guru Gobind Singh coming to you and asking why are angry and you respond with, because I read too much of Guru Sahib's Bani from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji.  Would the Guru accept this as the cause of your anger? Even saying this to yourself sounds ridiculous by western standards. Guru Gobind Singh ji would never accept it because the mind is the cause and the Bani is the Guru which will fix the mind. Some people do sukhmani sahib every day.  By the 3ho cult leader standards of cause and effect.  You would be seeing a lot of Gursikhs acting like jains who wouldn't even want to breath in oxygen because their are living things in the air and they would not want to kill them by breathing them in.  Instead what you have is more Gursikhs who don't get angry because They read lots of banis from Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji.

Dare I say it, what will happen to Jagat Guru Singh if he adds Sri charitorpakhyan to his nitnem? I wouldn't complete the reaction here because its obvious what will happen to him.  Plus he is not the only one saying this stuff for a publicity stunt.  You have Giani Thakur Singh also saying it.  This is so shameful of an act.  The Gurbani that is going to harness anger and transform it into Bir ras is being said to increase anger which takes a person to hell.  Anger and other for 4 vices destroy the mind from concentrating on Gurbani.  How can a person even do nitnem if they are being filled with anger it?  I wish their was a way to expose these fake people in Sikhi Saroop.  I would stand next to a nastik any day rather than these plastic celebrities because at least I know the nastik will not agree with Sikhi teachings and will mislead others.  With the plastic celebrities the general Sikh community are being tricked by these manmat preachers.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

I listen to dasam bani Kirtan by bhai balbir singh and it calms me down. If I get kaami thoughts in my head I listen to it and they go away. It's never made me angry lol! It actually gives you a boost of something, listening to all the war stories and clash of weapons

I experience the same too! Dasam bani kirtan has its own unique soothing vibe.

On 10/1/2018 at 7:33 AM, Akalifauj said:

The above video is telling the viewer certain Bani of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji make the person angry.  They say because Dasam Bani is full of bir ras they can't control it and start to get angry.  The guy making the claim he gets angry is a 3ho member, Jagat Guru Singh.  He reads the Banis he claims which make him angry as part of his nitnem.  In a Sikhs nitnem their are Banis from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji; Jap ji sahib and Anand Sahib.  If he was doing his nitnem properly wouldn't the Banis of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji calm this guy down?  Gurbani read with attention actually gets rid of anger in a person.  Yet this wild claim is being made of how Dasam Bani is making this guy angry.  

Some years back Jagat Guru Singh, the guy in the video who is making this wild claim of Dasam Bani making him angry, threatened Gursant Singh because Gursant Singh was filming the wrongful acts being done at the 3ho festival.  Jagat Guru Singh is an angry man overall.  This is another publicity stunt by the 3ho members. First they latched yoga to twist Sikhi and are selling it as a new way of life and now they are trying to please these gullible punjabis in the video with him to hide their true intentions.  The 3ho are acting like the nirmalas who learnt Sanskrit from the hindus.  The difference is the nirmalas came back to help Sikhs learn Sanskrit.  The 3ho followers are only learning Gurbani to go back and twist what the Guru has written and sell it to gullible westerners.  

this guy JagatGuru Singh, always looked angry and full of ahankar even back in the early days ,in all the kirtan jatha videos he is silent yet when he is instructing others he is very bossy (jaap sahib yoga kriya class) . why is the young  Singh sitting at the feet of these two ? this is so strange ,reading Jaap Sahib and KabioBach Benti Chaupai gives confidence and calm , increases the desire to do naam sure it make you self-assured because you feel Guru pita ji's protective words deep down . This  bir rass stems from naam rass not krodh /kaamna for battle  so I cannot agree that krodh will increase from any bani EVER  even if you read/listen to Chandi Charitar etc , I only experience bismaad and desire to learn more . If this was true why hasn't he done panth sewa and killed some dushts ? All claims based in distancing people from Dasmesh Pita ji's gift to us . Ignore ...