Looking to Move to Canada/ Sikh Schools

SikhSeeker

I'll give you information about some areas I do have knowledge of.

Brampton: Literally filled with indians, has a temple, and a khalsa school however it does suffer from wasteyutes (Drug-use, wannabe thugs, but there is also real singhs of course) in schools but that shouldn't really affect anything unless your kid gets into a fight, it's really expensive to live here though, imo it's safe.

Surrey: This place is infamous for Indo-canadian gangsters and the "Punjabi Mafia" they're still plagued  by the "gang culture" which is also relevant in Brampton to a lesser-extent (With wannabes in Brampton that's not a real threat at all, rarely murder occurs in Brampton), Surrey just has actual gunplay, I believe it's expensive to live there as well, not safe for indo-canadians they carry a "rep" there.

Rexdale: Cheaper to live in because it's a hood that does have actual gang members and gunplay but you shouldn't be affected by it unless you directly get yourself involved, also has a very nice gurdwara, not safe.

https://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/8339801-brampton-stick-beating-victim-has-died-police-release-his-name/

On 10/1/2018 at 6:48 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, and Winnipeg all have Sikh schools. Generally high ranked as well. Vancouver & Toronto have huge Sikh communities, but expensive. Edmonton & Calgary have large Sikh communities as well, but economy a bit slow right now. Winnipeg is cheapest, growing Sikh community, but still have several 20%+ Sikh population neighborhoods. In other words, you have all the options you need. 

From this I'd say OP should move to Edmonton or Calgary, or Winnipeg. 

The other area's are infested with "thugs"