Stupid UK pakistani woman slanders Sikh females and makes excuses for muslim males targetting them

genie

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

If Sikhs raise their females with pride in their own culture, knowledge of their own sikh history and gurbani , and lead a more gursikh focused lifestyle, Sikhs would never have to face this problem.

Above anything, tell your pre-teenage daughter to be wary of such efforts which could be directed against them in future . Her alarms will go on then when someone attempts same against her 

In this whole grooming thing , muslims are not the enemy. we ourselves are ! 

45 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Should of posted this on gupt section, would be interesting to see what sikh females think of this as the woman in the video is putting some major accusations against them lol

She looks and sounds like a mipuri tart herself tbh 

I just think that she is very blind towards the actual facts. She thinks that it's the women's fault. Which is completely wrong. She doesn't realise her community 's wrongdoings but blamed us instead. Her language tells us a lot about her. I just can't get over her eyebrows LMAO :rofl

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Should of posted this on gupt section, would be interesting to see what sikh females think of this as the woman in the video is putting some major accusations against them lol

She looks and sounds like a mipuri tart herself tbh 

She looks like the type to befriend  apni betian and then set them up for getting gangraped ... She looks like the other POS shouting her head off outside courttrials about how it's all racism ...

6 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

I hope i never have kids.

The has crossed my mind lol    kids are nothing but a disappointment. In my family, neighbours , people around me, everyone is fed up of their kids .  I do question myself if I do want kids.  It's actually scary.