Stupid UK pakistani woman slanders Sikh females and makes excuses for muslim males targetting them

genie

15 hours ago, genie said:

Watch this video of this stupid woman who exposes the true mentality of muslim and pakistani women instead of attacking the muslim men and muslim culture for breeding filthy minds they target the so called "easy non-muslim women" or "easy sikh women" who are sexually groomed, abused and converted by devious Muslim males.

You guys should download this video and share it with your sikh female relatives and friends so that they see what what secretly desi muslim women really think of them

What was her point?

20 hours ago, genie said:

Watch this video of this stupid woman who exposes the true mentality of muslim and pakistani women instead of attacking the muslim men and muslim culture for breeding filthy minds they target the so called "easy non-muslim women" or "easy sikh women" who are sexually groomed, abused and converted by devious Muslim males.

You guys should download this video and share it with your sikh female relatives and friends so that they see what what secretly desi muslim women really think of them

I did not bother watching all the video just the first couple of minutes. 

This could be a great video to show gullable punjabi girls how they are seen by muslim girls. Also she said something about poor punjabi girls from trashy ghetto backgrounds are usually they victims of groomers. As they go after money and the gang culture. That maybe true. But does not excuse the groomers. 

What they dont know is the gang always turns on you in the end. 

23 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Their are some fit pakistani girls lol.

Yeah my cousins side chick was well fit lol   i was 11 when i saw her at my cousins wedding and she was in her 30s but damn did i find her hot  hahah! as a 11 year old i would of done her haha!  i still remember her wearing this royal blue sari and short shoulder length bleached hair lol and she was dancing too!    he continued banging her after he got married which is obviously wrong though ... 

his wife, which was a love marriage, used to drive to his work place just to see if the paki was there.    

Having looked at this woman's YouTube channel i think she has other issues, also, why would you film a video of yourself playing on a laptop and put that up, why not just put up the original video, is this a new thing i've missed.

As far as what she's going on about, ain't got a clue, i gave up after 2 minutes, people need to get to the point, ain't nobody got time to hear someone waffle on about something that has no relevance to anything and serves as nothing more than an ego boost for their self importance.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:06 PM, genie said:

can someone tell us the points she made, I am in a library and cant hear

3 hours ago, mahandulai said:

can someone tell us the points she made, I am in a library and cant hear

1. tell me of educated pakistani women who have affairs with married sikh men to get their bills paid?

2. this is all sikh girls can do , take our strong , handsome yada yada Muslim men and have affairs with them

3. rest is reptetitive BS claims that no self-respecting educated pakstani woman would do the opposite way around ....BS because I knw of many pakstani women who act badly in that manner , In fact my husband used to be embarassed at their brazen sexual behaviour at Broadgate and Canary Wharf during lunch breaks despite wearing 'modest' hijabs.

don't worry as I said she's probably butthurt because a sikh girl got her man ... of course the guys have nothing to do with it ...SMH