Will I go to Hell for what I did? Is there any way out of it?

Guest KaurWaheguru

Guest KaurWaheguru

I got married to an sikh man. But I did a very heavy mistake. Before the marriage i was in a relationship or how you would call it with my cousin. I am really ashamed of it. I also dont know what was happening to me by then. Babaji told us that someone was doing black magic on the whole family. I am so stuck to him. My family planned my marriage a couple months later, but they didnt knew anything. Now i am married but not happy. Also I betrayed him, I was having the affair also after the marriage. I am feeling really ashamed but i cant live without my cousin. 

And i also cant live happily along with my “husband”, because i betrayed him. Also i cant tell him, it would destroy the family.

Please tell me brothers and sisters, will i go to hell for that? And what can i do now? It would be a Paap tu live with him like nothing happened. 

Please help me. 

I am close to die.

Pen Jee,

this is how our kaam vasnaas (panj chor) make us dance to their tunes. 

First they make us prey of their amoral  force, then they make us feel guilty, they never  let us live in peace, and make a hell of our lives. 

Of course, what you did is not correct, but keep in mind Wahiguru is more important than anything. If you married accordingly to sikhee, remember you made vows before Him to be faithful to your husband.

So, it does not matter much what you did in your past as long as you abide with morality  in your present life.

Remember also, bodies are just pieces of flesh, they will be left behind one day, and when you will have to account for your actions, neither your husband nor will your cousin will be there, you alone will have to account for your actions, so why blacken our faces.

It is a sin, to be unfaithful. 

So refrain from it, and remove all these things from the root of your mind howsoever difficult it may be, but the thing is, to live with dignity and self respect without any remorses.

In the beginning it may cost you to get out, but with your sincere efforts, He will surely shower grace on you, to make you peaceful, here and here after.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

14 hours ago, Guest KaurWaheguru said:

I got married to an sikh man. But I did a very heavy mistake. Before the marriage i was in a relationship or how you would call it with my cousin. I am really ashamed of it. I also dont know what was happening to me by then. Babaji told us that someone was doing black magic on the whole family. I am so stuck to him. My family planned my marriage a couple months later, but they didnt knew anything. Now i am married but not happy. Also I betrayed him, I was having the affair also after the marriage. I am feeling really ashamed but i cant live without my cousin. 

And i also cant live happily along with my “husband”, because i betrayed him. Also i cant tell him, it would destroy the family.

Please tell me brothers and sisters, will i go to hell for that? And what can i do now? It would be a Paap tu live with him like nothing happened. 

Please help me. 

I am close to die.

you have to tell your cousin to F off  and you have to tell your Mum and Dad so they will remove him from the situation and you will get help from them to resuss your marriage which according to your hubby has nothing wrong with it (may be a blessing in disguise) .

Sikhs live with truth , it is their life blood , you need to man up honestly, it will be hard and you will fall in your folks eyes but better that than carrying on  with your BROTHER  , punjabi doesn't have the word cousin try to think on that point ...

your cousin is scum also to persist.

You can and will live happily with your husband because you will NEVER be able to marry or live with your cousin.

Forget about some BABA most of them are full of HOT AIR and are looking to angle for money for paats etc.

your actions are the CAUSE of the EFFECT you are feeling,  don't blame your husband or ANY OTHER people . OWN YOUR PROBLEMS TO SOLVE THEM .

Is your husband or you amritdhari ...because that is also another level of stuff to deal with?

Guest KaurWaheguru
10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you have to tell your cousin to F off  and you have to tell your Mum and Dad so they will remove him from the situation and you will get help from them to resuss your marriage which according to your hubby has nothing wrong with it (may be a blessing in disguise) .

Sikhs live with truth , it is their life blood , you need to man up honestly, it will be hard and you will fall in your folks eyes but better that than carrying on  with your BROTHER  , punjabi doesn't have the word cousin try to think on that point ...

your cousin is scum also to persist.

You can and will live happily with your husband because you will NEVER be able to marry or live with your cousin.

Forget about some BABA most of them are full of HOT AIR and are looking to angle for money for paats etc.

your actions are the CAUSE of the EFFECT you are feeling,  don't blame your husband or ANY OTHER people . OWN YOUR PROBLEMS TO SOLVE THEM .

Is your husband or you amritdhari ...because that is also another level of stuff to deal with?

he is amritdhari but i am not. i dont know whst to do.

Guest KaurWaheguru
12 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Remember that we don't know (unless one is Jeevan mukat) where we will go. The best thing to do know is go to Guru and ask for forgiveness. Do some Simran, read some Bani etc. and remember that we are children on Waheguru ji and that we may get scolded for the bad actions we have committed but we can be forgiven. He is the best father one can ever ask for and you are blessed to have a Guru like Guru Nanak who is so forgiving who even made murderers like Sajjan Thug into Saints. Think about that Sajjan Thug. He killed so many people but Guru ji in an instant changed him into a Saint. Wow!

Watch some Katha or do something. Maybe tell your cousin that the relationship you have with him is over and that it should never be brought up again and now it will be more of a brother sister one. 

Although this may have happened does it matter. How about you just spend time with your Husband and remember why you actually wanted to be with him in the first place. He's probably an awesome guy anyways. You may not want to tell him about previous affairs and that's fine but try to make him a happy man and forget everything that happened in the past.

Have a think about your situation and say to yourself that I am going to change now and make my life a better one.

Everyone wishes you the best of luck

Have a nice day ?

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

The thing is that it was not my choice to marry him. My parents decided it, i was just okay with it and pressured by the situation. 

I will thank you brothers and sisters.

2 hours ago, Guest KaurWaheguru said:

The thing is that it was not my choice to marry him.

Make your relationship now as if he was the one you wanted to marry. Think of him as being someone Waheguru ji wanted you to be with. It doesn't matter who was involved with the marriage sister. All that matters is, is that you love him and treat him like the one/a person who you were looking for. Once you start treating him like this you will actually want to be with him