Will I go to Hell for what I did? Is there any way out of it?

Guest KaurWaheguru

Guest KaurWaheguru
49 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

No because Guru says that when your sins have been forgiven, he forgets (well doesn't think about them at least) them and doesn't take them into account.

How can i know that god forgave me? 

And what if I am not able to love him because of my bad feeling? What if i cant make love with him? 

I am really sad.

You need to admit to your husband what your doing. It's not fair on him, he deserves to know, stop lying to him and tell him the truth. He probably is a good man.  Stop hiding stuff from him. 

Your just using the black magic bs to cover your own wrong doings. It's not the black magic which made you sh@g your cousin it's you who wanted to sh@g him so you did it. Stop making excuses up and own up to what your doing 

4 hours ago, Guest KaurWaheguru said:

he is amritdhari but i am not. i dont know whst to do.

I told you the best way , be truthful to your folks and let them know you don't want to lose your husband now please can they help you . Because they don't want your marriage to fail or their own honour tarnished  they will help get your cousin away and there is no way he can blackmail you later as you can tell him 'my family knows ' .

You just have to swallow your pride and accept your blame . Sometimes life hands you a challenge ; this is yours, become a better human and sikh, rededicate your life to sikhi and your Waheguru given husband . Remember if you are married to a certain person it is due to your past karams i.e. he is meant for you.  Possibly ask your husband to share sikhi with you, you learn and grow in sikhi together and both of you have amrit as a couple  but only after you've sorted out all the mess .

I would wish you luck but it is not a matter of luck , it is a matter of facing life head on . Stay in chardikala and let us know how things go.

Guest KaurWaheguru
15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

You need to admit to your husband what your doing. It's not fair on him, he deserves to know, stop lying to him and tell him the truth. He probably is a good man.  Stop hiding stuff from him. 

Your just using the black magic bs to cover your own wrong doings. It's not the black magic which made you sh@g your cousin it's you who wanted to sh@g him so you did it. Stop making excuses up and own up to what your doing 

You are right. I dont know but i just believed what they said. Babaji told us that someone did black magic. 

I hate myself every day. And i cant tell him, the family will split and maybe someone will do suicide. 

Is it a sin if i stay with my “husband” but dont make love with him and dont ger children?

Thats the only way i can stay with him. I dont know anything else to do.

First of all sis theres no such thing as black magic only hinduwa's and sullahs and christian kanjars believe in that bs. If your a sikh you should fix up, your cousin is not appropriate partner for you its allowed in abrahamic backward faiths but not sikhi. You need to focus on your husband and family develop that care and love for him its not fair or him or your souls salvation by letting kaam control your body and mind. Remove any contact with cousin bro and any bad influences it will be hard but worth it in long run and you will be forgiven by Guru ji. Theres no sin that won't be forgiven by Waheguru if your sincere and change your ways on to the sikh path. Guru nanak ji even took repentance from murderous cannibals who wanted to change and be forgiven so your sin is minor in comparison 

STOp thinking about SINs and bullshits, and what will happen when you die........ You are here and you can change anything.

Talk abt what is happening now, 

is your cousin also spending time thinking abt this all the time LIKE YOU ? or is it just you ? 

tell your husband abt it first, cuz if he gets to know abt it from someone else...... He's gon' get real hurrt

On 10/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, Guest KaurWaheguru said:

The thing is that it was not my choice to marry him. My parents decided it, i was just okay with it and pressured by the situation. 

Please realize that many a times, thus always, when things happen without our chioce or wish , then that is called destiny karam, so once in it, one should try  to get away with the flow of Nature in which we find ourselves; otherwise our struggles, our discomfort, will exhaust in trying to get which is not meant for us.... thus it will never happen, and so if we try to reverse the situation, we shall get drowned, means,  we shall  loose our goal from our sight, the one of reuninting ourselves with Him through His kirpa and bhakti.

What comparison has any worldly love or call it attachment, to the one with Wahiguru?

You see, while one is limited, blind,  binding and painful, the other one, the one with Him, is the one of freedom from all bhandans, bondages,  and true bliss attained.

Pen Jee, I am not trying to say neglect life or relations, but, to be mature that much, to see where you are now, and try to  just adjust yourself in those circumstances where Nature has put you, for if you do so,  then He will see it and bless you for sure, to overcome all adversities and discomforts, at the same time fill you with His kirpa and pyaar.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.