Is this Abrahamic cult responsible for desecration of SGGS in punjab in past few years ?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, Punjabiwolves said:

This guy makes alot of sense 

What BS ! I am surprised you think he makes sense ! First his channel name should raise eyebrows. Nationalist nowadays means anyone who support right-wing forces. Secondly , since he talked abt "XYZ being  part of india", let me tell you from another colleague 

He said "so what ? punjab will progress?" when I said "I don't think US is progressing against china". I should have told him "Do you not consider punjab a part of india?" . If he did, he wouldn't have mocked a state of his own country. Dila ch fark kisde hun ?

Sikhs are not always to be blamed for these so called "spoiling"of "hindu-sikh relations". I wonder why sikhs need to maintain special relationships with hindus anyways , because if you carefully observe sikh history both hindus and muslims since the time of mughals have been friends and foe . People are good or bad, communities are not. So where do "hindu-sikh relationship"as a topic arise is beyond me ! now you will say its part of "dharmic brotherhood"which is another old fart being pedalled. 

Where was dharmic brotherhood when Pushymitra Shunga (second century AD) went with full force against buddhists and destroyed their monasteries and placed a bounty on their monks heads. Where was dharmic brotherhood when jain temples , esp in south were converted to hindu temples ? 

Dharmic brotherhood is a farce , you either consider yourself a sect (read 'subordinate') of hinduism , else you perish. There can't be any parallel to it in the indian subcontinent atleast. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
6 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

a fair point we should focus on maintaining relations with all faiths and not just Hindu-Sikh. However Hindu 's and Sikhs share a commonality as they both Dharmic faiths along with Jain and Buddist. In the old day, the eldest son of a Hindu family would become a Sikh

no one denied , sikhs and hindus always shared a bonding much more than sikhs - muslims ever did .  

I don't have a problem with that 

47 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

People of India very state minded they care more about their state then their country especially people Maharastra. its a poor mindset which is why  India is so divided. .

a fair point we should focus on maintaining relations with all faiths and not just Hindu-Sikh. However Hindu 's and Sikhs share a commonality as they both Dharmic faiths along with Jain and Buddist. In the old day, the eldest son of a Hindu family would become a Sikh.Bhai Mata das and Bhai Sati das were from Hindu Backgrounds. I don't think Dhamic brotherhood is a farce at all. If you want to think it is go ahead you can't change it. I am not denying Hindu extremist in India are trying to brand all Dhramic faiths as Hindu's which is wrong. Hindu extremists, however, will not get far they will die out . The current and next generations of Hindu's in India are getting more discounted with Hindu practices and Hindu nationalism. This is why RSS are barking out so loud lol. 

I think in the next few years Hinduism is gonna change. Tbh i cant remember the last time I met a young religious hindu in the UK. The ones born in India are religious though ... 

if somebody calls themselves a follower of Sikhi, who are you to challenge their faith. The  Taliban. Abrahamic religions are evil. Christians are obsessed with Satan. To Christians, all other religions are false and work of the devil. Preaching this to some backwards people could lead to evil actions. Punjab is awash with white and south Indian Christian missionaries trying to convert Punjabis to Christianity with money food education and health treatment. To some, still on a Khalistan crusade, there is only one enemy, the rest are our brothers in arms. Wake up and smell the coffee, the war is over. Now we are being attacked on all fronts by all.

4 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

I am yet to come across a religious young Hindu in the UK. The Hindu youth identify themselves more towards their ethnic background i.e Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi etc. They cannot relate themselves to  Hinduism.   The only difference between the common English folks in the UK and Hindu's in the UK  is most  Hindus youth still believe in God whereas English folks are more complete atheists. 

Yeah your right they identify more with their culture than religion. Punjabi Hindus in UK are not religious at all,  some of them almost come across as confused in a way. The Gujaratis i know are proud Gujaratis but not religious.  Its very true, its not common to come across a religious young Hindu in the UK.   I think "Hinduism" is now becoming a culture rather than a belief, i think that's whats gnna happen in the future.

I think its because Hinduism is not exactly a organized religion, for example today there is no maryada, code of conduct in their daily lives. I know back in the days they had the manusmritis etc but i don't think anyone follows that kind of stuff in the UK. For a religion to sustain in needs law and order.     Hinduism, without a doubt once was a great religion, but today its sadly been reduced to pouring milk over idols.

Thats why its very important that Sikhs stand up against all those "sikhs" who are trying to change maryada and introducing pathetic ideas like "interfaith anand karaj"      maryada draws the lines and tells us when to stop, without it we are all over the place and without identity.

I don't know much about Hinduism but its just something i observed. Growing up as a young teenager back in 2004,5,6 etc   young Sikhs identified more with Punjabi identity than they did with sikhi, but in the last few years there has been a big change and shift towards Sikhi. Sikh kids these days know a lot more about sikhi than what we knew when we were kids.  perhaps  something similar will happen with young hindus? 

49 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Sikhism has structure, rules and one united belief system. Hinduism does not. the one  rule Hindu's have to follow is not to eat beef. in the UK Hindu's can't even do that lol

Yeah i think this is the main reason. Because Hinduism is a collection of different beliefs there is no structure. I think Hinduism would of done a lot better as several individual beliefs with their own rules and maryada(like it had been for 1000s of years) rather than it all being shoved under one title, which in result has created something very confusing.

Yeah gujaratis are a really tight knit community , iv been around the gujaratis in east london and they really are very supportive of one another. They have a strong identity too. they like their dandiya too lol 

Hinduism in the UK is more of a culture i think than a actual belief system

Iv read parts of the upanishads and it mentions how meditating on gods name is the way to salvation. simran on gods name seems to be a very important concept in the ancient hindu texts but i have a feeling that its not part of hindu practice any more, i guess idol worship took over at some point and became the main form of worship