Is this Abrahamic cult responsible for desecration of SGGS in punjab in past few years ?

1 hour ago, Punjabiwolves said:

yes, I consider myself a Sikh. I am from a Hindu Bharmin family who have a close relationship with Sikhism.I have mentioned this before on here. 

Ok that's cool, even if you considered yourself a Hindu that wouldn't of bothered me, i was just curious.

What made you interested in Sikhi? do you practice both Sikhi and the Brahmin way then ? 

I haven't met many brahmins but the few i have come across are strict about their religion. My mums close friend is a nepali brahmin and they are very religious. They have lots of rituals, sacred days, restrictions etc  a few years back she took her son to nepal for the janeu thread ceremony, it was a really big event for her family.  

15 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

My great grandmother who i had the pleasure of meeting believed in Sikhism.both my great grandmother and great grandad  left Punjab in their early teens for Kenya.they broke contact with their family.My great grandad was not religion but still have some belief with Sikhism. his friends were all Sikh who was like brothers to him. from the stories I have been told he was no-nonsense kind of guy. he would walk  alone in the jungle to get to work carrying a sword. Gurjati's would run inside when he  was around. (he did not like Gujrati's ) he was pretty much old school. my great grandmother would go to the  Gurdwara every day and do seva. My dad would go to Makindu Gudwara in Nairobi for lunch.  My Great grandparents moved to the UK in the 70's . My great grandad passed away after 6 months in the UK. My grandparents who were born and raised in Kenya along with my dad and uncles and aunties moved to the Uk soon after. My great grandmother would still go the Gurdwara    (Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar in Wolverhampton)  I along with my grandmother and mum would sometimes go and help with the seva. My great grandmother passed away in 2001 at the age of 84. My grandmother was a devotee Hindu but knew alot about Sikhism and had nothing but respect for Sikh's  . she would always tell me how brave and clever Sikhs are . for me what really got me into Sikhims was my  2009 visit to Dabar Shaib . I felt so happy and at peace their. I told my grandmother of  my experience. we would oftern talk alot about Sikism. My grandmother passed way in May 19th 2013. this for me was a big loss. It was a shock as there was nothing wrong with her.  dealing with her death was the hardest struggle i had faced. I found her the most unjudgemental person who i could tell anything.
The males in my family are not religious expect my grandad tho still does not follow it though. My dad while not religious but still believes in god. My brother is a complete atheist but I know deep down he believes in god.  My mum goes to Gurdwaras often. 

We have no brahmin rules and style of worshipping. I am far from being a Brahmin. 

That's good bro, keep it up! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 10/8/2018 at 12:08 AM, Punjabiwolves said:

wow what a bull.s.hite statement. you're basically calling all Hindus selfish who cannot be trusted based on history? srs your not self-righteous yourself to cast judgement people who belong to a faith. 1st off not all Hindus are the same. just like how not all Sikhs, Jains Muslims are not the same there is good and bad in all communities. it is not a case of your Hindu your born evil, selfish , rss supporter etc were all born as individuals. there are many Hindu's who have stood side by side with Sikhs and viscera vera. 1984 was never a Hindu vs Sikh issues. its was a GOI vs Sikh issue, Indian govt, RSS, Shiv sena do no represent all of Hindu's . yes its represents Hindu extremists which have a place in today's world. Sikhs is Dharmic faith and share a connection with Hinduism and India ,just like Janisim and Buddhism.  no Khalistani can change that no matter what. Sikhism welcomes are faiths. it is about equity for all. who do not need to convert to a Sikh to become a Sikh. The Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj will protect all those who bow down before it providing there a good human regardless of a faith, nationality, sex , skin colour,  

I didn't say all hindus . I am just saying the ones who stir trouble , and yes we have the same kind in sikhs as well . 

The trouble stirrers . 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, Punjabiwolves said:

well you must come across as labelling all Hindu under one brush. It is like me saying black people are thieves and then retracting my statement by saying "i did not mean all black people  " but moving on I am not here to argue.  Yes they are bad and good in all religions. Like the Hindu's at your workplace. They are scumbags for the way they treat you and how they speak against Sikhism. they can stick there Hindu national agenda up their rear end. India would be better off without people like that.   

teh ehna nu kehda doke milge ?

jaisi karni vaisi bharni . No wonder all the crying abt how abrahamic churches and mosques are looting their temples. Sikhs have been a minority facing odd against ruling forces, but they despite being majorities ehna de haal dekho ki ne ! 

OMG lol