Woman raped in Ganges river

puzzled

Guest Dont Feed Troll ptoo
22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

What kind of language is that? Vegetarian Cow worshippers? That's the sort of language that Muslims use when talking about other religions, our gurus taught us better than that.

That because he's probably a Pakistani on here deliberately to try sow hate between Sikhs and Hindu's.

If he was actually a Sikh he'd realise that the only way the Sikh Panth can grow by millions in the future in the short term is via new Sikhs who were formerly so-called Hindu's. 

The only other people who benefit from his type of rhetoric and hatred putting off Hindu's from joining the Sikh Panth are Hindutva RSS types.

So either way this troll "Guest puzzledtoo" is clearly a non-Sikh.

Nice of the mods to approve his hateful posts and delete the thread on him!

Guest puzzledtoo
5 hours ago, puzzled said:

What kind of language is that? Vegetarian Cow worshippers? That's the sort of language that Muslims use when talking about other religions, our gurus taught us better than that.

Look at the double standards you are exhibiting. Someone makes an accusation with the name 'Guest Muslim Rapist' and NO comments from you towards that obvious hindu shill trying to lie.

I give proof that it is indeed the usual suspects and no one else and you pounce on me. It is a fact. They are vegetarians and worship cows. Tell me what did I say that's untrue? 

Guest puzzledtoo
6 hours ago, Guest Dont Feed Troll ptoo said:

That because he's probably a Pakistani on here deliberately to try sow hate between Sikhs and Hindu's.

If he was actually a Sikh he'd realise that the only way the Sikh Panth can grow by millions in the future in the short term is via new Sikhs who were formerly so-called Hindu's. 

The only other people who benefit from his type of rhetoric and hatred putting off Hindu's from joining the Sikh Panth are Hindutva RSS types.

So either way this troll "Guest puzzledtoo" is clearly a non-Sikh.

Nice of the mods to approve his hateful posts and delete the thread on him!

And it's obvious you are a Hindu deliberately trying to defame others for the doings of your own co-religionists.

I am a Sikh. Not some so called Brahmin who claims to believe in some aspects of Sikhi, believes you don't need to convert to be a Sikh,who goes on every thread protecting hindus and whitewashing the history of their violence and oppression that continues till today, come here crying with emotional stories of his grandmothers devotion etc. Yes, I know exactly the name of your main account. Yesterday you were attacking AjeetSinghPunjabi in his thread, trying so hard to defend your  religion on a SIKH forum. If there is an RSS/Hindutva agent here, then without a doubt it's you and your ilk trolling these board with your hindutva nonsense. 

Sikhi is a separate faith. Whatever you 'believe' will not change that fact. If you love Sikhi so much then walk the talk and accept khande di pahul and become a true Sikh and not a confused brahmin hindu. You come here and  keep mentioning you are a brahmin, who cares, true Sikhi doesn't believe in castes. I thought you would know that since you wanted to 'teach' Sikh girls.

I am stuck to posting as a guest as the admin has not approved my registration for whatever reasons. I hope they can look into that. Typical lefty argument, when faced with the truth resort to hate and ignorance accusations. No one addressed that poster called 'Guest Muslim Rapist' when he tried to blame this heinous attack on Muslims. Where were the mods then? 

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201810041068590428-rape-video-viral-india/

"Shivpujan Mahto and Vishal"  dont sound like Muslim names to me,just saying. I am reiterating this again. There seems to be an infestation of radical hindu apologists here on this forum desperately defending their stained image who go around attacking every other poster here that dares utter anything against them. I am accused of being a troll when I have no other main account and only post to express my views and feelings yet I am attacked non stop by guest accounts everytime I post something while they can go around freely polluting Sikhi with hindutva rubbish on this forum. Admin, just approve my account. I will behave and will not resort to name calling but I insist to have the right to express myself freely when I detect hindu propaganda attempts here.

Guest puzzledtoo
7 hours ago, puzzled said:

And shame on you puzzled. You allowed this ganggu brahmin to bully and abuse AjeetSinghPunjabi in that other thread. I cant post in that section so Im incapable to counter this propagandist there. Suddenly there he knows all of Ajeets old posts and goes all out to defame and shame him while you like a subservient servant did nothing. With 'Sikhs' like you who needs enemies. As long as your brahmin masters pat you on the head and call you a good boy you viciously turn on your own to defend your masters. Fitte mu tera jamman da!